Read this Teamwork review to know more about its key features, pricing plans, integrations, and specifications.
What is Teamwork?
Teamwork is an easy-to-use, powerful, and well-designed project management software used by over 20,000 companies from around the world.
The software enables users to handle and streamline multiple complicated projects without any hurdles. Besides, Teamwork scales into a full platform in line with your company’s requirements and growth.
The platform includes a range of robust project management tools which can be used to monitor, manage, and stay on top of all projects.
Besides, it also provides a range of tools that facilitate flawless team collaboration and communication. Users can use Teamwork to manage almost anything right from delivering projects to launching new products.
Teamwork Key Features
The time tracking tool allows you to track time spent on each project and bill accordingly for different client projects.
The application offers a Gantt-style view of all your projects. This means that you have a 360-degree view of all your key processes and also on top of major deadlines and milestones within the project dateline.
Users can share files, send messages, use the chat feature, and also make notes to boost collaboration and improve team productivity.
This feature enables users to organize every step of project planning and also simplifies the allocation of work across teams and sub-teams.
Kanban boards can be used to automate and accelerate your workflows. It also allows teams to visualize their projects and tasks to ensure they are delivered before the deadline.
The calendar feature provides a snapshot view of all the major tasks, important events, and key milestones.
Users can create personalized dashboards to view and evaluate the key metrics of different projects.
Teamwork Features Overview
- Workload management
- Portfolio management
- Free client users
- Project owner management
- Task list templates
- Tasks and subtask management
- File sharing
- Team collaboration
- Custom fields
- Risk register
- Time logging
- Task history
- Price: $0
- Price: custom pricing
- Price: $10 per user/month
- Price: $18 per user/month
Did you like reading this Teamwork review? Drop your comments below and tell us about your favorite feature.
Teamwork Pros and Cons
- Users can create one-off as well as recurring tasks with ease
- You can invite customers or clients to view the status of different tasks. This provides transparency and gives them a fair idea about the status of the project.
- You have a 360-degree view of all the important tasks, processes, and multiple projects
- The time tracking system is directly linked to the different tasks within a project. This simplifies the process of time tracking.
- The user interface is very neat, clean, and intuitive
- Kanban boards and Gantt charts transform your key data into visually appealing charts
- Some users have reported that learning the software can take longer than other solutions
- A lot of features are very complicated to understand
- Users cannot import project files in the XML format
- Limitations on template designs for projects
- Workload tools are buggy
- Although new users can be invited to collaborate, the process of inviting itself is confusing
Free Trial – Yes
Free version – Yes
- Cloud, SaaS, web-based
- Windows Mobile
- Small businesses
- Medium businesses
- Large businesses
Teamwork pricing plans
- Free: $0 per user/month
- Deliver: $10 per user/month
- Grow: $18 per user/month
- Enterprise: custom pricing
- Knowledge base
- Phone support
- 24/7 (live rep)