Synder App review: Find out how Synder can streamline your business finances. Learn more about its core features and specifications.
What is Synder?
Synder is a robust business tool that automates a major chunk of your business’s finances and offers swift and precise bookkeeping for your business.
The accounting software is ideal for e-commerce businesses who wish to record and reconcile data from PayPal, Shopify, Stripe, and other platforms into Xero/QuickBooks.
Users can easily access their transaction data from multiple sources connected to their e-commerce business. The platform syncs all your payment gateways and sales channels into a single interface, making it easy to stay on top of every transaction.
All in all, it is an advanced automation software that facilitates smooth accounting for businesses in the e-commerce industry.
- Company: CloudBusiness
- Website: https://synder.com/#home
- Founded in 2016
- Country of origin: United States of America
Synder Key Features
Users can connect PayPal, Stripe, Square, eBay, and other similar platforms to Synder to automate the bookkeeping of every transaction. The tool ensures that users do not spend time on manual data entry.
You can directly send invoices and receive credit card payments online. Besides, as soon as you receive the payment, Synder automatically closes the open invoice.
The tool simplifies payments for your customers and also ensures your books are up-to-date.
Unlimited transaction imports
This feature enables users to import unlimited real-time as well as historical transactions.
The duplicate and roll back detector within the application secures your actions and also provides security to your books.
The Tax and Sales report provides key information about all your transactions. Besides, you can also auto-track locations, shipping, product inventory, and multi-currency transactions.
Synder Features Overview
- Channel management
- Billing and invoicing
- Bank reconciliation
- Expense tracking
- Online payments
- Partial payments
- Inventory tracking
- Receivables ledger
- Payment processing
- Recurring billing
The vendor offers three main pricing plans which can be customized to meet your requirements.
Price: $39.99 per month
- Sales volume: 500
- Sales platform: 1
- Smart rules: 1
- Sales volume: 1000
- Sales platform: 2
- Smart rules: 2
- Get in touch with Synder to create a tailored plan for your needs
Synder Pros and Cons
- Importing historical and real-time transactions is very smooth and clean
- Real-time synchronization and integration with QuickBooks
- Ease of use
- The support team is very responsive and also assists you through onboarding and testing
- The platform allows users to save a lot of time while completing sales reconciliation
- The web interface is easy to understand
- Small businesses may find it difficult to pay purchase additional Syncs even from the cheapest pricing plan
- The setup process could take more time than your liking
- Users have reported that some correspondence or emails they get are not very intuitive
- The vendor provides only two pricing plans
- The steep learning curve to understand every function of the tool
- QuickBooks Online
- Pin Payments
- Best Buy
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, web-based
- Live online
Synder pricing plans
- Medium: $39.99 per month
- Large: $199.99 per month
- Custom: custom pricing
- Knowledge base
- Phone support
- 24/7 (live rep)
Synder App Alternatives
- Acumatica Cloud
- Iridium BI
- DLS Financials
- Biller Genie
- OneStream XF
- Treasury Intelligence Solutions
Did we miss any features? Leave your comments below and tell us about your experience with Synder.