Find out the key features, pricing plans, and other key specifications in this ExpensePoint review.
Facing issues with ExpensePoint login? Get in touch with ExpensePoint’s award-winning support team.
What is ExpensePoint?
ExpensePoint is the brainchild of GlobalPoint Technologies Incorporated. GlobalPoint Technologies has developed cutting-edge automated expense report management software since 2000 and has successfully maintained good relationships with clients from around the world.
ExpensePoint enables companies of all sizes to implement robust automated expense management programs. Companies have complete access to ExpensePoint’s expertise and knowledge.
The platform provides a bunch of reliable and useful features that help companies achieve their financial automation goals. The bottom line is that the tool takes expense reporting to the next level and ensures users address bottlenecks with ease.
- Company: GlobalPointTechnologies Incorporated
- Website: https://www.expensepoint.com/
- Founded in 2000
- Country of origin: Canada
ExpensePoint Key Features
The expense report feature includes all the important tools you need to create, approve, and manage expense reports.
You can either create a single or multiple reports and grant access to relevant users.
Right from the split expense function to the bill expense, you will find all the key functions you need to create dynamic expense reports.
Expense Report features:
- Manage cash advances
- Manage cash returns
- Expense history
- Approve/decline expense reports
- Report views
- Report status
- Multi-currency reporting
- Report tracking number
- Offline report creation
The MultiExpense finance automated programs are compatible with all popular website browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
Besides, it is also available on mobile devices that operate on Android, iOS, Windows, and Blackberry OS.
- Desktop application
- Proxy server capable
- Client multi-install
- Secure login
- Landing page
- Change password
- Offline access
- Permissions based systems
The accounting features enable users to manage all their accounting tasks with ease. Right from auditing and flagging receipts to approving and declining expense reports, you can do it all.
- Edit reports
- Report visibility
- Line items reconciliation
- Multi-currency management
- Approval override
- Analysis manager
- Analysis permissions
- Analysis filtering
- Analysis reports
- Analysis licensing
- GL linking
- Create user groups
- Import user data
- Define user currency
- Workflow manager
- Policy manager
- Policy conditions
Find the complete list of administrative features here.
The vendor offers a single plan with all the features included for $8.50 per month.
ExpensePoint Pros and Cons
- Occurence of service related problems is very rare
- Ease of use
- The support team caters to the niche requirements of companies with complicated expense reporting requirements
- Searching for specific expenses is swift and very straightforward
- The platform has excellent customization capabilities that cater to the evolving user requirements
- New expense reports are generated automatically based on the charge date
- Some users have mentioned that zooming in on receipts should be easier
- Corporate cards are not eligible to enter transactions automatically
- Flexibility and adaptability of the software can take time initially
- Steep learning curve
- Complied receipts are not sorted efficiently in the wallet
- Search field in the user tab would be a nice feature to add
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, web-based
- Live online
- Small businesses
- Medium businesses
- Large businesses
ExpensePoint pricing plan
- Flat pricing at $8.50 per month
- Knowledge Base
- Phone support
- Emburse Nexonia Expenses
- DATABASICS Expense
- SAP Concur
- Emburse Tallie
- WorkPlace Expense
If you liked reading this ExpensePoint review, leave a comment below and tell us about your experience.