SalesBlink Review: Read this detailed tool review to learn more about SalesBlink’s features, pricing plans, integrations, and more.
What is SalesBlink?
SalesBlink is a sales outreach automation tool that allows sales teams to reach out to potential customers and close deals at a faster pace. It can also be described as a full-stack lead generation and full-stack cold email automation platform.
The platform also offers a couple of free tools such as email signature generators and subject line generators. It enables you to look for prospects, import custom information, book meetings, create outreach campaigns and manage prospects with the in-built CRM for successful sales conversations.
You can personalize your outreach campaigns and create flowcharts according to your requirements. Reach different audiences and create lists by sorting, searching, and targeting factors.
- Company: FutureBlink Product
- Website: https://salesblink.io/
- Country of origin: India
SalesBlink Key Features
The domain search allows you to find and connect with prospects even if you do not know their name. You just need to enter the domain name and all the data will be generated for you in just a few clicks.
You have access to the email addresses, social media links, and phone numbers of your prospects.
This feature allows you to deliver your pitch and ideas straight into your prospect’s inbox. You will have full access to verified emails that ensure your cold outreach efforts are effective. You can either search for single or bulk emails in just a few seconds.
B2B company finder
You can bifurcate organizations based on their team size, country, and industry. You can also find companies that were not part of your original pitching map.
You can instantly verify one or bulk emails with just a single click. You can upload information and download a cleaner version of your email lists seamlessly.
Cold email outreach
Create your sales pipeline as a mind map and work with extra features that allow you to create professional-looking emails. You will also be able to track the performance of your outreach campaigns with a multi-tier tracking system.
Cold call outreach
Connect with your prospects at a personal level. Find the phone numbers of your prospects, set up meetings with them, and manage your CRM with SalesBlink.
The meeting scheduler links with your Google Calendar and offers an overview of your entire week, month, and year. You can share your calendar’s unique link with your prospects so that they can book meetings with you at a convenient time.
SalesBlink Features Overview
- Call management
- Contact management
- Campaign management
- List management
- Lead management
- Email marketing
- Template management
- Performance metrics
- Meeting scheduler
- Sales pipeline
- LinkedIn outreach
- Cold call outreach
- Cold email outreach
- Email verification
- Email search
- Domain search
Check out all the SalesBlink pricing plans below.
- Team size: Less than 25
- Price: $49 per user/month
- Team size: More than 25
- Price: Custom pricing
SalesBlink Pros and Cons
- The user interface (UI) is very easy to use and all campaigns can be set up seamlessly.
- The tool allows you to create multichannel cold outreach campaigns without any hiccups.
- SalesBlink makes cold email outreach with relevant follow-ups very user-friendly.
- The customer support team is very knowledgeable and responsive to customer queries.
- You can easily create and set up complex workflows using SalesBlink.
- There is no option of having a master account that is responsible to manage all email accounts in the software.
- The tool does not have an option to delete bulk CRM contacts.
- The onboarding sequence is not very robust.
- SalesBlink has very limited customization options.
- The database is not a hundred percent accurate and is a bit outdated.
- Google Workspace
- Office 365
- Google Calendar
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
SalesBlink pricing plans
There are two main SalesBlink pricing plans. Check them out below:
- Growth: $49 per user/month
- Custom plan: Ask the vendor for a quote
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Knowledge base
- Really Simple Systems CRM
- Apollo. in
- HubSpot Sales Hub
If you liked reading this SalesBlink review, drop your comments below and tell us about your experience.