Livestorm Review: Read our in-depth Livestorm review to learn about its key features, pricing plans, integrations, and other specifications.
Find out if Livestrom is the tool you were looking for to streamline your business.
What is Livestorm?
Livestorm is a browser-based platform that is designed to simplify the organizing and hosting of online events.
Users can use Livestorm to demonstrate their new product offerings to increase awareness and boost sales. Besides, companies can also use the platform to conduct online employee and customer training and make the sessions more productive.
Players in the education sector can use the tool to offer online courses and gain feedback on their courses.
Human resource teams of companies can turn to Livestorm to schedule interviews and also assess job applicants virtually.
Apart from offering the best features to conduct virtual events, Livestorm has a bunch of tools for lead management, audience segmentation, and post-webinar analytics.
- Company: Livestorm Inc.
- Website: https://livestorm.co/
- Founded in 2016
- Country of origin: United States of America
Livestorm Key Features
The virtual meetings feature allows you to connect with your customers, colleagues, and other teams in your organization.
Host and organize engaging meetings to stay in touch with your clients and streamline collaboration with remote employees.
You can also gain access to detailed analytics. Glance through the dashboards to view attendance time, participation rates, and other key metrics.
Apart from virtual meetings, you can organize webinars from start to finish, and create the best moments. Send emails, create registration pages, and gather insightful analytics in one place.
Once you host a webinar, you can broadcast it to your leads, allowing them to gain knowledge about your company, products, and services.
You can create polls during the webinar to get valuable insights from your attendees. Create and launch CTAs during the key moments of your webinar.
You can also gain in-depth insights regarding all your participants from the intuitive dashboard and export the data in CSV.
Organize, promote, and host amazing virtual events on Livestorm. Learn different ways to engage with your audience and capture valuable insights with ease.
Create custom registration forms that are in line with your requirements. Pre-built pages can be modified to ensure your brand shines. Automation allows you to deliver emails and event reminders at the same time.
Organize your strategy with intuitive automated webinars. Use Livestrom to schedule, host, and analyze all your webinars efficiently. Increase leads, forge trust, create engaging webinars without spending time on live webinars.
Livestorm Features Overview
- Attendee management
- Agenda management
- Audience analytics
- Call recording
- Collaboration tools
- File sharing
- Event management
- Event scheduling
- Customizable branding
- Live chat
- Mobile access
- Mobile screen sharing
- On-demand webinars
- On-demand webcasting
- Presentation tools
- Private chat
- Screen capture
- Screen recording
- User profiles
- Video conferencing
- Video support
- Social promotion
- Screen recording
The vendor offers three main pricing plans. Check out all the Livestorm pricing plans below.
- Unlimited events
- All features included
- Instant meetings with up to 4 attendees
- 10 registrants per event
- Up to 20 minutes per event
Price: $76 per month
- All features included
- Up to 16 simultaneous speakers
- Up to 4 hours per event
- Unlimited event registrants
- Unlimited moderators
Price: Custom pricing
- All features in the Premium plan
- Unlimited hosts
- Up to 3,000 live attendees
- Dedicated CSM
- Executive business reviews
- Custom reports and implementation
Livestorm Pros and Cons
- The platform is very easy to use and can be seamlessly integrated with existing tech stacks.
- The overall user experience and design of the platform are intuitive and user-friendly.
- Setting up, organizing, and hosting webinars is a very smooth process.
- Users can easily interact with their audiences by creating Q&As, polls, and more during online events.
- The reporting is extremely detailed and offers deeper insights into your audience.
- A lot of users have requested a private chat function for the guests, speakers, and hosts of online events.
- Some users have said that they have had difficulty in recording an online event beyond two hours.
- There are a few bugs that hinder customers from organizing events without any roadblocks.
- The customer support team is not very responsive can it can take some time to get solutions from them.
- There are limitations in the design functionality on the registration page.
- Google Analytics
- YouTube Live
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – Yes
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
- Live online
Livestorm pricing plans
- Starter: Free
- Premium: $76 per month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
- Knowledge base
- GoTo Webinar
- Business Hangouts
- BrightTALK Channels
- TwentyThree Webinars
- Kaltura Video Platform
- Micepad App
Did you like reading this Livestorm review? Tell us about your experience while using the tool and if you would recommend it to others.