Hunter Reviews: Discover the key features, pricing plans, integrations, and all the specifications in this detailed tool review.
What is Hunter?
Hunter is a cloud-based email finding tool that allows businesses to find and validate email addresses based on the company domain. Users can look for people by name and domain with the platform’s web interface. In addition, you can also use the Chrome extension to find/validate emails that are linked with the company website they are looking up.
In a nutshell, the tool allows you to find professional email addresses in seconds and connect you to people that are important to your business.
- Company: Hunter
- Website: https://hunter.io/
- Country of origin: France
Hunter Key Features
The domain search is the platform’s most powerful email finding tool. You can find email addresses from any website or company name in just a few seconds. It is a perfect tool to identify the most suitable contact person in a company.
The Chrome extension allows you to scout for email addresses that are behind the website you are browsing.
You can find the verified email addresses of all professionals. It is an effective tool that allows you to make connections with professionals you are interested in working with. The tool allows you to find the right contact at the right time by taking into consideration different data points. These data points include email addresses and email formats found on the web.
This feature enables you to find the email address of an author who has written an article. It allows you to stay connected with journalists and bloggers and bridges the gap between the two parties.
The email verifier allows you to verify the validity of professional email addresses. This ensures that your emails never bounce again. The email verifier tool allows you to make validations at different levels such as domain information, format, the response from mail servers, and other parameters.
Hunter Features Overview
- List management
- Domain search
- Email verification
- Bulk tasks
- Email finder
- Author finder
- Campaign management
- Mail tracker
- Chrome extension
- Firefox add-on
The vendor offers five main pricing plans. Check out Hunter’s pricing options below.
Price: $0 per month
- Searches per month: 25
- Verifications per month: 50
Price: $49 per month
- Searches per month: 500
- Verifications per month: 1,000
Price: $99 per month
- Searches per month: 2,500
- Verifications per month: 5,000
Price: $199 per month
- Searches per month: 10,000
- Verifications per month: 20,000
Price: $399 per month
- Searches per month: 30,000
- Verifications per month: 60,000
Hunter Pros and Cons
- The pricing of the product. It is one of the most economical email-finding tools in the market.
- The user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) are aesthetically pleasing.
- It is a well-designed and easy-to-use application with all the features required to find email addresses efficiently.
- The quality and the accuracy of the bulk domain email search results.
- The Google Sheets add-on makes it extremely easy to look for email addresses and parse results.
- A lot of users have requested the vendor to increase the monthly limit for the free users.
- It is easier to pull in email addresses for conventional domains such as .com in comparison to .au,.nl, etc.
- Some of the emails that have been churned out do not get verified automatically.
- At times, the tool is not accurate. This is why it is essential to cross-check email addresses before sending them out.
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – Yes
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
Hunter pricing plans
- Free: $0 per month
- Starter: $49 per month
- Growth: $99 per month
- Pro: $199 per month
- Enterprise: $399 per month
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Kickbox Email Verification
- Marketing Optimizer
- Reall Simple Systems CRM
- Bitrix 24
- HubSpot Sales Hub
Did you like reading this Hunter review? Have you used this tool? Leave your comments below and tell us about your experience.