StoryChief Review: Read this in-depth StoryChief review to learn more about its key features, pricing plans, integrations, and other important specifications.
What is StoryChief?
StoryChief is a content marketing software that is primarily developed for content agencies and B2B marketing teams. It enables businesses to increase their customer base and brand awareness via content marketing.
StoryChief allows you to generate leads by covering your multi-channel approach efficiently. StoryCheif adds a modern twist to your content marketing, social media marketing, copywriting, and SEO strategies.
Users can create and launch content campaigns by collaborating with team members. The platform empowers content teams with one of the best content operations platforms out there.
If you are looking for an all-around content marketing tool, you should consider using StoryChief.
- Company: StoryChief
- Website: https://storychief.io/
- Founded in 2017
- Country of origin: Belgium
StoryChief Key Features
Create, launch, and manage campaigns from one place. Users can create their campaigns, add KPIs, assign briefs and start working with other team members. The content marketing calendar allows you to get an overview of all your campaigns.
Assign deadlines and publish content automatically on your preferred social media platform.
Right from ideation to publishing content, get a complete understanding of your social media and content planning. Create customized content for different social media channels.
Sync with your team when you are creating, organizing, and producing content. The content calendar allows you to organize and plan all the content you publish on different digital channels.
Create content flows and publish content consistently across different social media platforms and content marketing systems.
Social media management
Create and publish content across different social media platforms in just a few seconds. Right from creating daily posts to full-fledged campaigns, the social media calendar allows you to stay productive and organized.
Users can use the multi-channel marketing feature to ensure that their audience engages with their content across social media. Besides, you can save plenty of time while distributing your content across different platforms.
Minimize re-writes and save time in the editing process.
Get detailed insights from all the content you have created. The analytics allow you to reach your audience, increase engagement, and generate additional sales.
Check the different metrics of your campaigns and determine the areas where you can improve. Generate reports from real-time data and track the performance of your campaigns. Identify the type of content that resonates with your audience.
StoryChief Features Overview
- Automated publishing
- Collaboration tools
- Content management
- Calendar management
- Customer segmentation
- Editorial calendar
- Multi-channel campaigns
- Multi-account management
- Post management
- Post scheduling
- Publish scheduling
- ROI tracking
- SEO management
There are three main pricing options available for different types of users. Choose the best StoryChief pricing plan according to your business needs.
- 1 workspace
- 4 users included
- 10 GB media storage
- Unlimited content campaigns
- Support via chat and academy
- Unlimited guests
- Unlimited media storage
- Unlimited content campaigns
- 6 users included
- 1-hour onboarding support and session.
- Everything in Team Plus
- 5 workspaces
- Single billing profile
- White label notifications
Price: Custom pricing
- Custom integrations
- Custom success package
- Dedicated account manager
StoryChief Pros and Cons
- It is one of the easiest-to-use content management systems in the market.
- The collaboration function works seamlessly, allowing team members to work on content campaigns with ease.
- It allows multiple people to access draft pieces of content, which is a huge plus for multiple users.
- The dashboard is very user-friendly and displays all the key metrics of a campaign accurately.
- The user interface is very clean. In addition, the guidance for creating top-quality content is amazing.
- A lot of users have requested template recommendations while creating content campaigns.
- The tool does not allow users to copy-paste images.
- Users do not have the ability to create lists of content ideas for other members of the team.
- At this stage, lead capturing is not available.
- Some users have said that the platform becomes really slow while loading publication channels.
- Capsule CRM
- Google Contacts
- Sugar CRM
- Method CRM
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- SaaS, Cloud, Web-based
- Live online
- Team: $100/month
- Team Plus: $180/month
- Agency: $350/month
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Knowledge base
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Sked Social
- ThumbStopper Brand Manager
- Appu Social
We hope you liked reading this StoryChief review. Leave your comments below and tell us about your experience while using the tool.