Helppier Review: Learn more about Helppier’s features, pricing, integrations, and specifications by reading this review.
What is Helppier?
Helppier started off as a platform that was developed to enhance customer experience. Since its inception, Helppier has evolved into a fully integrated user experience (UX) tool that offers a wide range of amazing features for web applications and websites.
It also provides highly engaging and well-designed tutorials along with an array of customization options and in-app templates to boost engagement with your users.
The platform can be used to create highly interactive on-page support content, onboarding messages, and user guides without any coding experience.
Apart from creating step-by-step guidance and tutorials for users, you can also track user behavior, create on-product messages, and receive relevant feedback.
- Company: Helppier
- Website: https://www.helppier.com/en/
- Founded in 2014
- Country of origin: Portugal
Helppier Key Features
User messages and guides
This module enables users to create and deliver some of the most interactive and engaging in-app messages. Besides, you can also craft appealing video tours to boost interaction with your online users.
You can create step-by-step product tours and tutorials without any hiccups.
Users have a garland of templates and customization tools to choose from. You can use these templates to develop interactive user guides and messages that are in line with your website’s theme and design.
Make use of different color schemes and find different ways to boost engagement with your online users.
The user engagement module allows you to create guides for first-time users who have landed on your website or web application.
You can create different types of guides for different customers (active users, admin, first-time users, etc).
These features enable you to personalize your tutorials and make them more interactive.
The various tutorial actions ensure that your guides are not static.
After you create guides, the journey does not end there. You should also track the performance of each guide you have created.
The tracking features provide insights into how users engage with your guides and tutorials. You can identify which guides are more in demand and adjust your overall approach accordingly.
Helppier Features Overview
- Content management
- Full-text search
- Self-service portal
- Knowledge management
- Product management
- Video tutorials
- Tutorial actions
- User engagement
- Onboarding messages
- Customer engagement
The pricing depends on the number of users you have per month.
You can either pay monthly or annually.
The prices mentioned below are for 1,000 users per month. You can visit the vendor’s website to find more about pricing information.
Price: $39 per month
- Up to 1.000 MAUS
- Unlimited guides and steps
- 5 admin users
- 65 languages
- Custom themes
- Email support
Price: Custom pricing
- Everything in Standard
- Advanced styling
- Custom invoice
- Priority support
- Phone and Zoom support
- On-premise hosting
Helppier Pros and Cons
- The platform offers a wide range of advanced customization options in comparison with similar platforms
- It is very easy to create guided tours and tutorials. Besides, you can also create a tour from a Chrome extension
- Users can provide context-specific help for all their online website visitors
- Helppier simplifies creating engaging and beautiful pop-ups
- It has some unique features such as video export of onboarding flow
- The tool comes with a Net Promoter Score which allows users to make adjustments according to the feedback they receive
- Although the the aesthetics of message pop-ups are great, they are pretty similar to each other
- Limited customization options for pop-up boxes
- Some users have reported that the loading time is slower than their liking
- The user interface (UI) of the application needs to be improved
- Contains a lot of bugs
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, web-based
- Live online
Helppier pricing plans
- Standard: $39 per month (1,000 users)
- Tailor Made: custom pricing
- Small businesses
- Medium businesses
- Large businesses
- Phone support
- Wix Answers
- Alloy Navigator
- Stack Overflow for Teams
Did we list all the Helppier alternatives? Drop your comments below and tell us how we can improve this Helppier review.