Ally.io Review: Read this unbiased Ally.io review to learn more about its key features, pricing plans, integrations, and other specifications.
What is Ally.io?
Ally.io is a cloud-based OKR platform that transforms the way businesses operate. The platform aims to boost productivity, determine areas of improvement, and accelerate the growth of businesses with its wide range of features.
The platform allows teams to stay aligned, focussed, and connected on the right business outcomes, while providing decision-makers the required visibility into the different tasks.
With Ally.io, customers can define, share, and track the priorities online on mobile devices and the web at any point. This allows team members to stay on track to meet their objectives by determining problem areas in real-time. It also sends notifications to teams if and when required.
Besides, the tool can be integrated with a bunch of collaboration tools along with data and human resource tools.
- Company: Ally.io
- Website: https://ally.io/
- Country of origin: United States of America
- Founded in 2013
Ally.io Key Features
Business rhythm allows you to communicate your OKR process seamlessly at scale without any hassle. It allows you to cut down the amount of time you spend managing different goal-setting processes.
You can add more structure to your OKR program and define the frequency of your quarterly, monthly, and annual business.
Your team can easily view and update their OKR milestones depending on the OKR calendars. Get a comprehensive view of the different areas of your OKR program and get rid of risks by notifying team members to stay on track.
Track the progress of each project to attain your business goals. Each member gets a holistic view of how all the tasks across different departments are contributing toward their goals. You can also connect Ally.io with other project management tools so that you do not have to switch between different tools.
The project feature improves team collaboration and also helps every team member to see how their work is contributing to the progress of the organization’s long-term goals.
The OKR dashboards allow you to invest more time in talking about the progress of different projects instead of making meeting presentations. This allows you to make the right decisions in line with the context so that team members can stay focused and engaged on their projects.
The dashboards offer a clear view of your projects, trends, KPIs, and other data points across different departments. The dashboards provide a clear view of all the key points and help you focus on things that actually matter.
Ally.io Features Overview
- Customizable dashboard
- KPI monitoring
- Progress tracking
- Strategic planning
- Negative feedback management
- Goal management
- Customizable dashboard
Check out all the Ally.io pricing plans and choose the best plan based on your requirements.
Price: $7 per month
Minimum number of players: 12
- OKR scoring and check-ins
- Native data and messaging integrations
- Connect work with targets and projects
Price: Custom pricing
- Manage business rhythms and cadences
- OKR planning and collaboration tools
- Additional OKR configurations
- Advanced team and user insights
Ally.io Pros and Cons
- Ally.io can be integrated with a bunch of third-party applications.
- The tool’s interface is very easy to use and extremely intuitive.
- Adding new tasks below goals and assigning them to different team members is extremely easy.
- Along with the ease of use, the tool is extremely easy to set up.
- The customer service team is top-notch and caters to all queries instantly.
- The dashboard needs to be improved as similar tools offer the same features.
- The pricing is on the higher side.
- Does not offer an employee performance module.
- Users have to depend on admins to set up their projects.
- Microsoft Teams
- Excel Online
- Azure DevOps
- Google Sheets
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- SaaS, Cloud-based, Web-based
- Live online
Ally.io pricing plans
- Growth: $7 per month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
- Small businesses
- Medium businesses
- Phone support
- 24/7 (live rep)
- Culture Amp
- Performly Talent
- Planview LeanKit
We hope you liked reading this Ally.io review. Leave your comments below and tell us about your experience while using this tool.