Read our Adzooma review to know more about its key features, integrations, pros & cons, and more. Drop your comments below and let us know how your experience with Adzooma was.
What is Adzooma?
Adzooma is a PPC management platform that is designed by digital marketers, for digital marketers. It is absolutely free and does not require your card details as well. The platform can be categorized as a digital advertising tool that is a fit for businesses of all sizes.
Besides, the tool is powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) technologies that facilitate seamless marketing automation. Users can use this tool to optimize their ad campaigns and tweak them if and when they desire.
The instant notifications enable you to keep track of your activities and tasks. In addition, the Opportunity engine allows you to view automated recommendations for presence targeting, suggested keywords, landing page optimization, etc.
Companies can utilize Adzooma to evaluate recommended data and pause current campaigns or bid on keywords. Users can also configure automation rules by defining their unique conditions.
Marketers can use this tool to generate tailored reports and also collect client feedback through Slack, Facebook, and email.
- Company: Clicktech Solutions Ltd
- Website: https://www.adzooma.com/
- Founded in 2013
- Place of origin: United Kingdom
Adzoom Key Features
Opportunities are the tool’s in-built virtual assistant that enables smooth campaign management. Users can use this feature to improve performance, minimize spend and spot mistakes.
In short, Opportunities are customized AI-driven recommendations that are specific to your campaigns. Besides, these suggestions are closely related to your data, customers, industry, and business.
Opportunities can be used to:
- Save time
- Make the most of your budget
- Identify errors
- Address structural roadblocks
Adzooma consolidates all the key information associated with your campaigns onto a single screen. With this feature, you can add new creatives, tweak your budget, and modify changes from the same window.
In addition, you have a comprehensive view of accurate data linked to your account. In short, it is a central management hub for improving your campaign management.
You can also keep track of the performance of each campaign in real-time and compare it to previous campaigns.
You have a choice of going for pre-built reports or creating customized reports according to your date range, metrics, and layout. The best part is that each report will update automatically.
These reports provide all the critical information you need to run a successful PPC campaign. You can draw insights related to drop in conversion rates, CPC of keywords, CPA, CTR, and more.
Different types of report available:
- Performance report
- Funnel performance report
- Device report
- Best & worst performers report
- Cross-channel report
- KPI trend report
Each of these reports can be fully customized.
The automation tools allow you to apply automatic actions to Microsoft, Google, and Facebook ad campaigns. Adzooma’s automation capabilities are second to none.
This tool monitor all user accounts every 30 minutes and applies changes on the basis of defined rules.
Automation can be used to:
- Adjust budgets to prioritize best performers
- Spot growth opportunities
- Take timely action with personalized alerts
- Transform weak performers into top performers
If you are not sure about how to kickstart your campaign, the tool includes a range of premade ad templates to choose from.
Adzooma Features Overview
- Account alerts
- Bid management
- Budget management
- Channel management
- Collaboration tools
- Dynamic content
- Keyword tracking
- Event-triggered actions
- Sales analytics
- Search marketing
- Landing pages
Adzooma pricing details have not been provided by the vendor. You can get in touch with the solution provider directly to know more.
Adzooma Pros and Cons
- The tool allows you to spot errors and make improvements to the ad campaigns
- Interface is very easy to navigate and interpret
- Excellent automated suggestions
- Personalized notifications and alerts
- The tool helps save considerable time on recurring ad scenarios
- The implementation process
- Users can set automation rules
- Easy to customize profiles
- The Mobile version of the dashboards does not have all the functions present in the desktop version
- Deleting an account that is no longer required is not very straightforward
- New users may find it difficult to set up new campaigns
- Facebook integration is not up to the mark
- Some tools are ridden with bugs
- Might not be a very resourceful tool for seasoned and advanced PPC marketers
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – Yes
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
- Live online
- Online advertising PPC managers
- Advertising agencies
- Business owners
Adzooma pricing plans
Get in touch with the vendor to know more about its pricing.
- Knowledge base
- Phone support
- WordStream Advisor
- Google Marketing Platform
- SE Ranking
- Microsoft Advertising
- Marin Software
- emfluence Marketing Platform
If you liked reading this Adzooma review, leave your comments below and tell us about your experience.