Are you looking for exclusive coverage on YesWare? You have landed at the right place. Learn everything you need to know about Yesware pricing, features, customer services, and more.
What is YesWare?
YesWare is an all-in-one toolkit that is primarily designed for sales professionals. It allows users to schedule, follow up, and prospect meetings and build valuable customer relationships.
In the current business environment where personalization is a deal-breaker, YesWare offers a perfect solution for personalized email communication. YesWare is the missing link between sales teams and their prospects.
The application boosts efficiency and keeps a track of emails through Outlook and Gmail. It provides users a better understanding of their clients and prospects by using data based on links opened, emails responded to, and more.
- Company: Yesware
- Website: www.yesware.com
- Founded in 2010
- Country of origin: United States of America
YesWare is packed with abundant useful features that optimize email communication between sales teams and their customers. Besides, it is extremely easy for beginners to learn and understand how this easy-to-use tool works.
YesWare Email tracking
Building relationships with customers is an integral part of a business. Email tracking allows users to keep a track of people who are opening emails, viewing attached files, and clicking on links.
This feature also helps users identify the best prospects and follow up with them instantly after the email has been opened. A lead’s entire history can be viewed at a glance as it keeps tabs on the complete engagement history.
Stay in touch with existing customers and prospects in a personalized way. Add custom touches to your manual and automated mails, LinkedIn mails, and more. Users can build custom email campaigns that send on their own.
YesWare allows users to curate tailored outreach to the target audience. Timings and cadence for each touch point can be set to create effective prospecting campaigns.
It allows smooth tracking of the campaign and provides deep insight into what changes can be made to improve interaction.
YesWare’s meeting scheduler simplifies scheduling meetings like never before. Users can share meeting links with their customers and let them block a time as per their schedule. Scheduled meetings are added to the calendar automatically. Meeting scheduler can also be integrated with Gmail and Outlook calendars.
Users can also set the type of meeting and meeting lengths common calls. In the recent updates, users can also integrate Yes Ware with their Zoom account.
Follow-up templates help users follow up with customers at various stages of a sales process. Users do not have to write new emails for every prospect. This feature allows building a Template Library and creating personalized templates for new campaigns.
Customization of each template is possible along with effective tracking of what type of templates are drawing in more engagement.
Reporting and analytics
YesWare provides valuable insights related to what type of email campaigns are attracting more engagement. Users can view the email campaign statistics on the dashboards and also understand how recipients are engaging. The Recipient Engagement Report highlights your hottest leads.
YesWare integrates with Salesforce which syncs email data with Salesforce Reporting. Users can develop customized reporting dashboards for different team members.
YesWare pricing models include plans that are tailored to fit the requirements of businesses of all sizes to drive sales.
YesWare provides free access for four weeks after which users can choose from three pricing options.
Price: $15/user per month
- Book a time slot via Gmail
- Copy to most CRMs
- Attachment tracking
- Find a time via Outlook
- Personal reports
- Email Support
- Presentation tracking & analytics
- Reminders via Gmail
- Send later via Gmail
- Personal templates
Price: $25/user per month
Everything included in Pro plus:
- Advanced mail merge (multi-stage)
- Basic mail merge (one stage)
- Centralized team billing
- Create a team
- Basic team reporting
- Multiple teams management
- Role-based permissions
- Team templates & sharing
Price: $55/user per month
Everything included in Enterprise plus:
- Salesforce auto email sync
- Salesforce reporting & dashboards
- Salesforce calendar sync
- Salesforce sidebar
- Trusted IP ranges
- Salesforce single sign-on support
- Salesforce auto-reply sync
YesWare Pros and Cons
- Email tracking: The email tracking and notifications upon the opening of an email enable efficient email communication.
- Light system requirements: YesWare is easy-to-use and very light on the system. The user interface is easy to understand for beginners as well.
- Real-time data: Offers real-time information such as prospects opening emails, links clicked, attachments viewed, etc, to improve engagement.
- Templates: Users can track which templates are working and which are not to improve their email outreach.
- Personalization: The personalization of templates, dashboards, and email campaigns is easy, smooth, and comes with multiple options.
- Outlook crashes: Users have reported that Outlook either crashes or runs slowly with YesWare
- Support: Customer support can take longer than usual.
- Syncing : Syncing with Salesforce is easy. However, at times, Salesforce syncs with duplicate records instead of current records. Syncing to CRM platforms can get tricky according to some users.
- Alternatives: Some YesWare alternatives are cost-efficient and provide the same functionalities.
- Analytics: Although analytics provides all the important data, it could be simplified further for better user understanding.
Free version: Yes
Free trial: 28-day free trial
- SaaS, Cloud, Web-based
- Desktop – Mac
- Desktop – Windows
- Mac OS
- Live online
- Product training
- How-to guides
- Small-sized businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Pro: $15/month per user
- Premium: $35/month per user
- Enterprise: $55/month per user
- Help center
- Phone support