Trello Review & Product Information
What is Trello?
Trello is one of the best project management applications in the world. What sets it apart from the rest is how Kanban boards, lists, and cards are used to streamline and track different tasks within a project. Besides, Trello makes it extremely easy to manage resources and understand the bandwidth of each resource.
The Kanban boards allow users to organize different projects via visual tickers. Find out who is working on what task along with the status of every activity.
Apart from the project management features, the tool is also packed with different features that facilitate seamless team collaboration. You do not have to be in the dark anymore. Stay in sync with all your team members so there are no discrepancies. In addition, users can also create, track, and organize their workflows.
The affordable pricing and the features available in the free plan make it one of the most feasible options for small businesses and freelancers. All in all, it is one of the most popular project management tools used by thousands of companies worldwide.
- Company: Atlassian
- Website: https://trello.com/home
- Founded in 2013
- Country of origin: United States of America
Trello Key Features
View your work like never before with Trello views. See different projects from all angles with Timeline, Board, Dashboard, Calendar, Table, and Map views. Every board is available for each user, allowing them to see through the ins and outs of the project they are working on.
Every Trello board can be automated without any hassles. Trello calls its automation tool Butler, which can be used to automate redundant and mundane tasks. Focus on real work and let Butler complete all your dull tasks.
Define rules, add buttons, and commands to automate every action with Trello.
Power up different Trello features by integrating different third-party applications.
Use different templates or create your project management workflows from scratch. Create new boards and personalize them in accordance with the requirements of your projects.
Trello Features Overview
- Assignement management
- Agile methodologies
- Backlog management
- Billing and invoicing
- Budget management
- Calendar management
- Collaboration tools
- Communication mangmeent
- Drag and drop
- Employee management
- Gannt View
- Idea management
- Marketing Calendar
- Order management
- Project management
- Workflow management
- Time tracking
- Task board view
- Vendor management
The tool is designed for different types of companies and users. Check out all the Trello pricing options and choose the right plan for you.
- Unlimited cards
- Unlimited storage
- iOS and Android mobile application
- 250 workspace command runs/month
- Unlimited storage (10MB/file)
- Custom backgrounds and stickers
- Unlimited boards
- Single board guests
- Saved Searches
- Custom fields
- Advanced checklists
- 1,000 workspace command runs/month
- Timeline view
- Dashboard view
- Map view
- Calendar view
- Priority support
- Unlimited workspace command runs
- Unlimited workspace
- Organization visible boards
- Attachment permissions
- Power-up administration
- Public board management
- Free SSO and user provisioning
Trello Pros and Cons
- The visual management tools make Trello one of the most-loved project management tools.
- Trello is easy to use and very intuitive.
- The user interface is clean and well-designed, making it easier to navigate through different functions.
- It is easy to create and personalize workflows on the platform.
- The color-coded cards and backgrounds help users segregate different projects, tasks, and teams.
- At times, to make the most of a few Trello features, third-party plugins are required.
- Time scheduling integration with the android calendar is not available.
- Styling Trello cards is not very straightforward.
- Trello does not have a native Mac application.
- Some customers have raised concerns over slow customer service and support.
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, web-based
- Live online
Trello pricing plans
- Free: $0
- Standard: $5/user/month
- Premium: $10/user/month
- Enterprise: $17.50/user/month
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Knowledge base
- ClearPoint Strategy
- Culture Amp
We hope you liked reading this Trello review. If you are looking for a reliable project management tool, we recommend trying Trello.