CoSchedule Review: Read this in-depth CoSchedule review to learn more about its key features, pricing plans, integrations, and more.
What is CoSchedule?
CoSchedule is a cloud-based work management software designed to help marketers streamline their processes.
CoSchedule brings two main modules including the Marketing Suite and Marketing Calendar which are packed with a wide range of features to help you schedule, share, and manage projects, and processes.
Today, 30,000 marketers use CoSchedule to streamline their marketing and project management processes.
It is one of the fastest-growing project management tools in the market.
- Company: CoSchedule
- Website: https://coschedule.com/
- Founded in 2014
- Country of origin: United States of America
CoSchedule Key Features
- Task rescheduling
Rescheduling tasks are as simple as walking in the park with CoSchedule. The drag and drop task rescheduling feature enables you to reschedule or move tasks as per your convenience.
- Integrated social campaigns
You can create, share, and publish social campaigns to increase the visibility and reach of your events, blogs, and other initiatives.
- Team collaboration (Marketing Calendar Pro)
The team collaboration feature enables you to sync with your team members on every project you are working on. Share marketing updates with your team, provide or receive feedback, and distribute tasks among your team members.
- Task management (Marketing Calendar Pro)
Minimize the clutter and save time on project coordination by assigning recurring tasks automatically. You can also use task templates to assign tasks and ensure there are no bottlenecks.
- Social media publishing
Strategize, create, and publish your content on different social media platforms from one place.
- Calendar organizer
Stay on top of all your current and pipeline projects with the calendar organizer. This feature allows you to inform all the relevant stakeholders regarding the status of your projects.
- Content organizer
Get rid of all barriers in the content creation process. You can optimize your editorial process to boost efficiency and deliver more in less time.
- Work organizer
Maximize resources to improve your overall efficiency and output. Curate well-defined workflows to accelerate production.
CoSchedule Features Overview
- Activity planning
- Agile methodologies
- Asset categorization
- Asset sharing
- Asset library
- Backlog management
- Automated publishing
- Campaign analytics
- Campaign management
- Client portal
- Campaign planning
- Content management
- Customer engagement
- Drag and drop
- Email marketing
- Idea management
- Kanban board
- Editorial calendar
- Milestone tracking
- Project management
- Resource management
- Workflow management
- Strategic planning
- Template management
- Text editing
The prices are different for each CoSchedule module. Check out all the pricing options and choose the right plan for your business.
- Basic support
- Social media publishing
- Unlimited marketing projects and content
- Personal task and project management
Marketing Calendar Pro
- Real-time marketing calendar
- Customizable task workflow templates
- Simultaneous team member access and collaboration
- Bulk social media scheduling
- Priority support
- Social media automation
Marketing Suite Business
Price: Custom pricing
- Calendar team filtering
- Single sign-on
- Automatic marketing campaigns
- Custom project templates
- File sharing enablement
- Team performance reporting
- File and asset management storage
CoSchedule Pros and Cons
- The social media campaign queue feature is one of the best among all project management tools.
- Users can plan their social and blog content from a single location using the calendar organizer.
- The task and project templates save time and make it easy to manage and scale projects that need cross-marketing campaigns.
- Users can schedule all their social media shares at the same time.
- The workflow processing has enabled users to save time and schedule and share content across different platforms.
- The pricing is comparatively higher than some other project management tools.
- The analytics and reporting are not very accurate.
- A lot of users have experienced a few technical issues while using the platform for their projects.
- Scheduling for Instagram is not very straightforward and a bit inconvenient as users cannot tag other accounts.
- The learning curve is longer than in other project management platforms.
We do not have enough information yet. We will update this section as soon as we find out.
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
- Live online
CoSchedule pricing plans
- Marketing Calendar: Free
- Marketing Calendar Pro: $29/month
- Marketing Suite: Custom pricing
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Knowledge base
- Phone support
We hope you liked reading this CoSchedule review. Tell us more about your experience while using the tool.