SpatialChat Review & Product Information
Read our detailed SpatialChat review to understand its key features, pricing plans, integrations, and other specifications.
What is SpatialChat?
SpatialChat is a cloud-based online workplace designed for remote teams working for all types of companies. Employees can come together on SpatialChat and work on common projects, and tasks, and stay on the same page.
The platform is loaded with all the important tools you require to collaborate with your peers. Share screens, improve communication, and be in sync with your team members at all times. You can also integrate SpatialChat with your favorite applications, transforming your workflows.
- Company: SpatialChat
- Website: https://www.spatial.chat/
- Country of origin: Cyprus
SpatialChat Key Features
Embed whiteboards, share one or more screens, and work together from a remote setting. Collaborate with team members and get done work faster.
Take your internal communication to a whole new level. Design virtual rooms and play around with real video bubbles to build an immersive remote culture.
Host live sessions using the Stage feature. Create and present interactive presentations and record attendees’ reactions.
SpatialChat Features Overview
- File sharing
- Mobile access
- Customizable branding
- Presentation streaming
- Private chat
- Real-time chat
- Screen sharing
- User profiles
The vendor offers three main pricing plans. Check out all the SpatialChat pricing plans below and choose the best plan for your business.
- 5 team members
- 1 space per team
- 3 rooms per space
- Important collaboration features
- Unlimited team members
- Unlimited spaces
- Stage recording
- 15 rooms per space
- Privacy control for spaces
Price: Custom pricing
- Priority support
- SAML SSO
- Flexible Space and Room numbers
SpatialChat Pros and Cons
- The tool allows users to change their backgrounds during virtual meetings, allowing them to set the mood.
- The personal description feature makes it easier to break the ice with other remote employees in your company.
- SpaitalChat allows you to use YouTube videos as backgrounds.
- This is one of the only video conferencing tools that allow users to share multiple screens.
- The onboarding process is very straightforward and extremely easy.
- Getting live or instant support is a huge concern for users who are not located in the U.S.
- The registration and log-in process are a bit complicated.
- SpatialChat does not come with a waiting room feature available on Appear, Butter, Zoom, etc.
- No mobile application.
- The user experience is not very pleasant on other browsers other than Google Chrome.
- Google Docs
Free Trial – No
Free Version – Yes
- Cloud-based, SaaS, Web-based
- Live online
SpatialChat pricing plans
- Lite: Free
- Essentials: $6/user/month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Knowledge base
- Walkabout Workplace
- Kosy Office
- Social Hour
We hope you liked reading this SpatialChat review. Leave your comments below and tell us about your experience while using the tool.