Remote Review: This tool review will explore the main features, pricing plans, integrations, and other specifications of the tool.
Find out whether Remote is the right software for your business!
What is Remote?
Remote is a cloud-based HR software that enables companies to employ global talent with ease. It is primarily designed for companies that hire resources across borders and largely have a remote workforce.
The tool enables companies to scout and hire the top talent for a very low flat rate. It has all the features to handle taxes, benefits, payroll, and compliance across various countries around the world.
The platform also provides the best security for your intellectual property and ensures you and your team focus on what is important.
- Company: Remote Technology, Inc.
- Website: https://remote.com/
- Founded in 2019
- Country of origin: United States of America
Remote Key Features
The tool takes the weight off your shoulders when it comes to compliance. The vendor has a dedicated team of local experts that create templates to safeguard your workforce from fines and penalties.
Payouts and Invoices
The one-click payments allow you to pay your contractors at your beck and call in over 100 currencies. You can also manage payouts and invoices using Remote without any hassles.
The platform’s simple yet powerful features make it extremely easy to get salary estimates and issuing payslips. You can onboard all your employees without leaving your browser and also simplify global complexities.
The organized approval systems and documentation allow you to manage your global workforce easily. You can also store and find every employee’s documentation in the team directory whenever you want it.
Whether you want to manage payroll and time off or look into the local employment taxes, the tools allow you to manage all your HR operations without any roadblocks.
Remote Features Overview
- 401 (k) tracking
- Benefits dashboard
- Benefits management
- Compensation management
- Compliance management
- Contractor management
- Deduction management
- Employee database
- Payroll management
- Employee management
- Payroll reporting
- Payroll outsourcing
- Time tracking
- Time off management
- Tax compliance
- Recruitment management
- Contractor management
The vendor offers three main pricing plans without any hidden fees. Select a plan that suits your business.
- Price: Free
- Price: Free (free for 1st employee if you sign-up by 9/30)
- Price without offer: $299 per employee/month
Global Payroll & Benefits
- Custom Pricing
Remote Pros and Cons
- Companies can hire talent from anywhere in the world without any stress
- The company is very transparent about how they operate particularly from the legal point of view
- The platform offers excellent features that safeguard your intellectual property
- The support team is very easy to work with and extremely helpful
- It is a very user friendly and easy to use software
- Some users have requested a feature that allows them to make payments of invoices directly in the employer portal
- The different payments based on different regions is not very straightforward to understand
- Pricing is a bit steep
- Transparency into understanding at what stage new employees are during the onboarding process
- Bamboo HR
You can opt for standard software integration or integrate with Remote’s API.
Free Trial – No
Free Version – Yes
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
Remote pricing plans
- Contractor Management: Free
- Global Employment: $299 per month/employee
- Global Payroll and Benefits: Custom Price
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Knowledge base
- Phone support
- Live chat
- Papaya Global
- Cornerstone HR
- Paychex Flex
- Sage People
Did you enjoy reading this Remote review? Do you use Remote? Tell us about your experience in the comments below!