Read this Recruitee review to learn more about its core features, pricing plans, integrations, and specifications. Find out how HR teams are using this tool to expedite recruitment and address bottlenecks across various HR processes.
What is Recruitee?
Recruitee is cloud-based collaborative recruitment management and applicant tracking solution that is primarily designed to streamline core recruitment processes. It can be used by HR teams of all sizes who are looking to scale their hiring activities.
At present, the tool is used by over 600 companies from around the world such as Redbull, Peerby, Vodafone, and Evbox to name a few.
The platform comes with a drag and drops user interface that can be customized very easily. Besides, you can also create custom pages for every job opening.
One of the best parts about Recruitee is that you do not have to create or write job descriptions from scratch as you can choose from over 200 job description templates.
Applicants can apply via an online application form and upload their resumes. In a nutshell, Recruitee provides an array of tools to facilitate smooth recruitment for applicants as well as recruiters.
- Company: Recruitee
- Website: https://recruitee.com/
- Founded in 2015
- Country of origin: Netherlands
Recruitee Core Features
Even today, a lot of small to medium-sized companies rely on spreadsheets and their inbox to hire new candidates. Recruitee provides the right tools to modernize this process and add a professional touch to your recruitment process.
Accessible job openings
The tool ensures that your job listings are easy to find and help you attract the top talent. The tool comes with a bunch of features that enable you to promote your job openings.
Career site editor
The career site editor can be used to share the vision of your company, build your brand, and also showcase your company’s culture.
As an HR professional, you can post new jobs on all the top free and paid job boards from around the world with ease. Besides, you can also build social campaigns and post jobs on leading social networking platforms.
It is vital to provide a spotless candidate experience to all applicants, and you can only attain that with advanced screening questions and easy applications.
The collaborative hiring tools enhance your overall hiring process by helping you collaborate with hiring managers and other recruiters in your firm. This feature provides real-time updates to you and your team.
Integration with existing hiring stack
You can seamlessly integrate Recruitee with your existing HR software system. This allows you to become more efficient and never lose track of the top candidates in your talent pool.
In addition, Recruitee also enables you to connect your existing software to create a flawless workflow.
The automation tools allow you to save time on repetitive tasks and focus on other important tasks. Users can set up actions that are automatically triggered when candidates move through the recruitment process.
Users can automate and personalize their replies and messages in all email communications and thereby boost productivity.
With analytics, you can measure the overall performance of your hiring processes and tweak or modify them to make them more effective. You can either choose from pre-built dashboards or create customized dashboards to evaluate your important hiring metrics.
Recruitee Features Overview
- Assessment management
- Candidate tracking
- Candidate screening
- Employee management
- Internal HR
- Job posting
- Interview management
- Recruitment firms
- Recruitment management
- Reference checking
- Resume parsing
- Workflow management
- Self-service portal
The vendor offers three main pricing plans. The prices of each plan are listed below.
- Price: $185 per month (monthly subscription)
- Job Slots: 10
- Price: $333 per month (monthly subscription)
- Job Slots: 10
- Price: custom pricing
- Get in touch with Recruitee to get a quote
Recruitee Pros and Cons
- It is one of the best tools to track applicants due to its ease-of-use
- Users can post a job on various job boards through the software
- You can create customized career pages with your company’s branding elements
- The candidate pipeline provides a comprehensive view of the status of each candidate
- The platform facilitates seamless collaborative recruitment
- Apart from the four pre-made dashboards, users can create personalized dashboards to analyze key metrics of their hiring process
- Integration options with other third-party applications
- Limitations for customizing application forms
- Recruiters cannot post “remote” job or job openings in multiple locations
- The settings options can be very confusing to navigate
- Users have requested more filter options for vacancy level
- The developers could allow more customization and coding by using APIs and webhooks
- The platform does not have a dark mode
- Very limited interviewing categories
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Live online
- Small businesses
- Medium businesses
- Large businesses
Recruitee pricing plans
- Launch: $185 per month
- Scale: $333 per month
- Lead: custom pricing
- Knowledge base
- Phone support
- 24/7 (live rep)
- Zoho Recruit
- PurelyHR Time-Clock
Did you like this Recruitee review? Leave your comments below and tell us about your experience using this too.