FunctionFox Review: Read this in-depth FunctionFox review to learn more about its key features, pricing plans, integrations, and other specifications.
What is FunctionFox?
FunctionFox is a cloud-based project management software that is primarily designed for creative professionals and small to medium-sized creative teams.
It is packed with key functions that companies require to transition to a paperless environment and also track project progress and deadlines.
FunctionFox is an extremely easy-to-use project management tool that enables users to stay on top of their entire project lifecycle.
Right from conception to delivery and everything in between, the tool is loaded with a dazzling array of project management features including quoting, invoicing, time tracking, document sharing, reporting, and more.
All in all, FunctionFox is an all-around project management tool that allows users to manage budgets, work assignments, deadlines, and estimates.
- Company: FunctionFox Systems Inc.
- Website: https://www.functionfox.com/
- Founded in 2001
- Country of origin: Canada
FunctionFox key features
Project managers can get immediate access to every team member’s capacity and availability to evaluate how they can be utilized effectively.
Use data to make informed decisions to stay on top of all your project management activities.
Get an overview of your entire timeline with the tool’s intuitive Gantt charts. Streamline and simplify project planning and ensure that your schedule is not overloaded.
Chalk out the entire project schedule and make changes to your schedule on the go using the tool’s drag and drop functionality.
Personalize the chart views according to your preference and collect valuable insights to improve different areas of your project.
FunctionFox is loaded with robust yet simple project management and time tracking tools to ensure that all your projects are on the right track.
View workloads, improve resource allocation and prevent communication mishaps.
FunctionFox comes with a bunch of project management tools that are integrated with task tracking features that allow you to manage resources, organize your workflows, and minimize communication breakdowns.
Time and expense management
Are you working in a team or flying solo? FunctionFox offers the best project management tools that facilitate seamless expense and time management.
Eliminate the guesswork involved in managing your projects and clients with the easy-to-use time and expense tracking tools.
FunctionFox features overview
- Activity dashboard
- Activity tracking
- Approval process control
- Billing and invoicing
- Calendar management
- Client management
- Collaboration tools
- Content management
- Customizable branding
- Drag and drop
- Document management
- File sharing
- Graphical workflow editor
- Project management
- Project tracking
- Real-time chat
- Reimbursement management
- Task management
- Workflow configuration
Explore all the FunctionFox pricing plans and choose the right plan for you or your business.
The vendor offers three main pricing options for users with different project and time management requirements.
Price: $5 per month/user
- Project and timesheets tracking
- Retainer tracking
- Budget and estimate tracking
- Unlimited clients and projects
- Stopwatch timer and timesheet
Price: $10 per month/user
- Advanced project management features
- Actionable to-do lists
- All features in the Class plan
- Traffic and availability reports
- Schedules and Gantt charts
Price: $20 per month/user
- All features in the Premier and Classic plan
- Personalized job intake forms
- Email alerts for new requests
- Advanced report builder
FunctionFox Pros and Cons
- The layout of the tool is very neat and clean, making it easier for new users to understand the features.
- FunctionFox enables spotless time and availability tracking.
- The customer service is on point and very responsive.
- The design and sales management functions allow users to objectively assess the return on design resources.
- It is very easy to set up FunctionFox. This means that users can hit the ground running immediately.
- One of the drawbacks of using FunctionFox is that there are very few integration options
- The platform cannot be accessed when the internet connection is unstable or down.
- Users have requested more flexibility within the invoicing functionality of the tool.
- The help menu needs a lot of improvement
- The platform can make use of more color to improve its visual appeal.
We do not have enough information to jot down the tools that can be integrated with FunctionFox. Do not worry. We will update this section when we find out.
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
- Live online
FunctionFox pricing plans
- Classic: $5 per month/user
- Premier: $10 per month/user
- In-house: $20 per month/user
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Knowledge base
- Phone support
- Process Street
- Zoho Creator
- Kissflow Workflow
We hope you liked reading our FunctionFox review. Leave your comments below and tell us about your experience while using the tool.