Read this Autoklose review to learn more about its core features, pricing plans, integrations, and more.
Find out why businesses from around the world are using Autoklose to boost sales.
What is Autoklose?
Autoklose is a modern and cutting-edge sales automation platform that covers all the key areas of sales development.
The tool is primarily developed to enhance the overall productivity and performance of sales managers, sales representatives, account managers, and SDR managers.
The platform offers an automated lead generation feature along with excellent drip campaign management tools that can be integrated with Salesforce.
Autoklose is regarded as one of the best sales automation tools for a good reason. It simplifies and facilitates team collaboration, communication, and enables companies to achieve their sales objectives in a methodical manner.
- Company: Autoklose (VanillaSoft brand)
- Website: https://autoklose.com/
- Founded in 2017
- Country of origin: Canada
Autoklose Key Features
Real-time reporting and email tracking
With this feature, you can track all the key metrics of your email campaigns such as the bounce rate, open rate, clicks, and make informed decisions based on the data available.
Autoklose’s dashboard is probably the best in the industry. It offers insights into the warmest prospects, clicked links, highest open rate, and more.
Users can craft and deliver smarter emails based on their leads’ preferences and behavior.
As the name suggests, the contact management tool enables users to store and organize their contacts in one place.
You can create customer segments, update prospect information, add prospects to various sequences, and deliver personalized emails.
Email campaign management
The email campaign management tool allows you to deliver personalized, engaging, and automated emails with just a few clicks.
You can create different types of email campaigns for different customer groups, review the campaign, and launch when you are ready.
The sales intelligence and data feature allows you to curate contact lists from a very clean and reliable B2B database.
It also includes a lead scoring system that allows you to improvise and take the right steps to convert them into paying customers.
Users can create teams, invite team members, and track the performance of every team member. Besides, it also allows companies to improve the overall productivity of their sales team.
Autoklose Features Overview
- A/B testing
- Campaign management
- Contact management
- Email marketing
- Lead management
- Lead nurturing
- Lead qualification
- Pipeline management
- Team management
- Opportunity management
- Lead database integration
- Prospecting tools
The company offers three main pricing plans.
Price: $59.99 per month/user
- 1 email automation account
- Unlimited contacts upload
- Unlimited campaigns
- Unlimited tracking and follow-ups
Price: $249.95 per month/user
- Minimum 5 email accounts
- 1-hour onboarding call
- Monthly customer success call
- 24/7 chat and email support
Price: custom pricing
- Everything in small business
- Dedicated account manager
- Unlimited downloads
- Access to B2B database
Autoklose Pros and Cons
- The tool allows extensive personalization of emails via text ‘tags’
- Opened and replied emails can easily be tracked and automated
- Ease of use
- Excellent customer service
- Nice range of campaign templates
- Reporting functionality
- It is very easy to handle multiple emails in the right sequence
- The tool does not provide a list of imported contacts while a user is uploading from a CSV file
- The pricing of data leads that users can buy is on the higher side
- Creating and executing email campaigns with a large email list could take time
- Improvement in the accuracy of A/B testing
- Pricing model of the data add-on
- Microsoft Exchange
- Office 365
- Nouvell Groupwise
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, web
- Live online
- Small businesses
- Medium businesses
- Large businesses
Autoklose pricing plans
- Starter: $59.99 per month/user
- Small business: $249.95 per month/user
- Enterprise: custom pricing
- Knowledge base
- Hubspot Marketing Hub
- Bitrix 24
- Influx MD
Did you like reading this Autoklose review? Drop your comments below and tell us about your experience with the tool.