Text Request Review: Read this in-depth Text Request review to learn more about its key features, integrations, specifications, and more.
What is Text Request?
Text Request is primarily developed to enable businesses to scale and grow steadily. It is an easy-to-use online text messaging service, especially for small businesses. The tool comes with a bunch of features that allow businesses to stay connected with their customers, employees, and other important contacts.
These features are designed to assist businesses at every stage of their customer journey. You can get more leads from your marketing efforts, schedule appointments, and reach all your contacts in just a few seconds.
The vendor also offers excellent customer service which caters to all your queries.
- Company: TextRequest
- Website: https://www.textrequest.com/
- Founded in 2014
- Country of origin: United States of America
TextRequest Key Features
The SMS chat feature allows your website visitors to message you directly from the website. You can continue the same conversation in your customer’s phone texting application.
You can deliver BCC group messages to 10 or 10,000 contacts at the same time.
Send images to your contacts to deliver engaging marketing messages. The MMS feature allows you to facilitate smooth communication and stay connected with your customers.
You can forward important inbound messages to your personal number to ensure you never miss out on important messages.
Add tags to messages to streamline your communication and enable smooth reporting.
The autoresponder allows you to create and schedule automated responses to inbound messages.
Add custom signatures to customize your messages.
Text Request Features Overview
- Unlimited users
- Additional lines
- SMS Chat
- Mobile application
- Message forwarding
- Archived contacts
- Custom signatures
- Saved responses
- Download conversations
- Unlimited reports
- Message tracking
- Customizable settings
- Multi-language support
- Landline texting
- Hassle-free compliance
- Unlimited devices
- Text merge
- Unlimited groups
Text Price Pricing
The vendor offers four main pricing plans. The prices of each plan are mentioned below. Add-ons are available for different prices. Visit the vendor’s website to find out the cost of each add-on.
Price: $49 per month (0.05$ for each additional text)
- 1,000 texts
- 1 dashboard
Price: $119 per month ($0.04 for each additional text)
- 2,500 texts
- 2 dashboards
Price: $249 per month ($0.03 for each additional text)
- 6,500 texts
- 5 dashboards
Price: $99 per month ($0.02 for each additional text)
- 20,000 texts
- 10 dashboards
Text Request Pros and Cons
- The tool has a very friendly user interface
- The demo provides a great understanding of the tool’s capabilities
- It is extremely easy to stay connected with customers using the schedule messaging option
- Every user gets real-time alerts when other users respond
- Text Request offers the most affordable per text cost in comparison with similar tools in the market
- The Chrome extension is a bit buggy
- Users cannot look for search messages by text number via the main screen
- It can take some time to set up the tool
- The platform does not have a feature that allows you to block numbers
- Receiving attachments through text is glitchy
Text Request Integrations
- Constant Contact
- Sugar CRM
Text Request Specifications
Free Trial – No
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
- Windows Mobile
- Live online
Text Request pricing plans
- Basic: $49 per month (0.05$ for each additional text)
- Starter: $119 per month ($0.04 for each additional text)
- Corporate: $249 per month ($0.03 for each additional text)
- Enterprise: $99 per month ($0.02 for each additional text)
- Small businesses
- Medium businesses
Text Request support
- 24/7 (live rep)
Text Request Alternatives
- EZ Texting
- Mobile Text Alerts
- Maropost Marketing Cloud
Did you read this Text Request review? Did we miss anything? Drop your comments below and tell us about your favorite feature.