LeadSquared is a marketing automation platform suitable for all business sizes. Whether you are into real-estate, e-commerce, education, banking, marketing or even healthcare, this platform might be the right choice for you. You can use this marketing automation platform to create interdependent workflows, update data in other marketing automation or marketing apps that you use, personalise your email marketing campaigns and others.
This software is ranked amongst the top 20 marketing automation tools in 2018 by FinancesOnline. Want to know what makes this software an industry-favourite? Read the in-depth marketing automation tool review of LeadSquared by ToolsMetric. Here, you will get a clear understanding of what is this tool all about, its benefits, features, pricing plans more.
- Founded 2012
Key Metrics of LeadSquared
There are many marketing automation tools out there that offer more or less the same features at a different price. However, this is not true when it comes to LeadSquared. This tool offers arguably the most comprehensive feature set. You can use this tool to push your leads faster down the sales funnel with cross-channel marketing automation. This is just one of the best ways you can use this software for. The following are a few other unique features of this marketing automation tool.
1. Create automated workflows
Use this feature to create interdependent workflows. These workflows can work in-sync to automate your complex business processes. One example is this is the automate funnel movement. Here, you can add triggers to start your workflow. You can even change the lead stages automatically or update a lead when a pre-defined activity occurs.
2. Send instant sales notifications
Do you know if a particular lead is converting into a customer? Now you can by sending instant sales notifications. Whenever a lead takes a sales-relevant action, this tool will immediately notify the salesperson in your team. This ensures that your sales team is all set to give the leads the right attention and convert them into customers.
3. Personalise your marketing campaigns
Gone are the days when you could send a standard email to everyone in your subscribing list. Today, everyone wants a unique experience. And to provide your customers with such an experience, you need to customise. This is where you can use LeadSquared. You can use this software to personalise every aspect of your email marketing campaign. This can get you higher open rates, click rates and responses.
4. Manage your leads effectively
If you do not manage your leads properly, you might get lost or disorganised on the go. Hence, you need an effective tool to look after all your leads. With this software, you can identify the most active leads, notify your sales team, track their every move, and create a smart list. These steps help you close more leads and get closer to increasing your business revenue.
- Campaign Management
- Lead Capture
- Lead Distribution
- Lead Nurturing
- Lead Scoring
- Lead Segmentation
- Pipeline Management
- Prospecting Tools
- Source Tracking
- Search Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Website Visitor Tracking
- Analytics/ROI Tracking
- Drip Campaigns
- Landing Pages/Web Forms
To make marketing automation even simpler and effective for you, you should integrate this software with the apps you use. Some of the top platforms you can integrate this software are mentioned below. Keep reading to find out if your favourite software is in here.
- Facebook Retargettting
- Super Receptionist
- Microsoft Dynamics marketing automation
Click here to understand how to integrate these platforms with LeadSquared! If you do not find your favourite in here, you can contact their sales team.
Pricing plans of LeadSquared
This marketing automation platform has four pricing plans. Each plan is billed annually. The number of contacts and features depend on the type of pricing plan. Keep reading to find out which plan suits your business type the most.
Essential at $150 per month
No. of contacts: 10,000
No. of users: 1
- Email Campaigns
- Landing Pages
- Lead Scoring
- Email Support
Basic $400 per month
No. of contacts: 10,000
No. of users: 2
Everything included in the Essential plan, plus:
- Visual workflow builder
- Website widgets
- Website tracking
- List segmentation
Standard $1200 per month
No. of contacts: 50,000
No. of users: 3
Everything included in the Basic plan, plus:
- Multiple Domain Support
- Rules & Notifications
- LeadSquared Apps (Lapps)
Enterprise $2500 per month
No. of contacts: 2, 00,000
No. of users: 3
Everything included in the Standard plan, plus:
- Custom Web Events
LeadSquared Free Trial
Now that you are familiar with the features of this software, why not try it for free? By signing up for a free trial, you will come to know if this software is really suitable for your business. To start your fifteen day free trial, go here!
Pros and cons
This platform is used by some of the best `companies in the industry. Some of these users have shared their feedback about this software, both good and bad. Based on this feedback, we have created a list of top pros and cons.
- Affordable- According to many users, this platform offers extremely affordable pricing plans. Due to this, many businesses prefer this platform.
- Customisation- Another feature that users love is its customisation feature. For example, when it comes to creating reports, you can customise these depending on your business requirements.
- Simplicity- There are many marketing automation platforms on the market that offer varied features and functionalities. Due to so much variety, users often find it difficult to decide what they want. This causes a delay and a poor user experience. But, this is not the same when it comes to LeadSquared. Here, all the features are extremely simple to understand and use.
- All-in-one solution- According to many users, it is very difficult to find another marketing automation platform that offers so many features at such an affordable price.
- Missing iOS app- This platform does not offer an iOS app. This is one of the most common complaints from many users.
- Slow upgrades- The platform is simple to use and offers good features. However, to improve customer satisfaction, it needs to take the next step and upgrade itself.
- Basic dashboard- According to many sales managers, this platform needs to work on providing a better dashboard for reporting. The current one is too basic.
Awards & Accolades
This marketing automation platform has won several awards over the years; thanks to its amazing features and good user experience. A few of its latest achievements are listed below:
- “Great User Experience” by CompareCamp in 2017
- “Rising Star” by CompareCamp in 2017
- Great User Experience Award by FinancesOnline in 2016
- Expert’s Choice Award for the best online marketing software by FinancesOnline in 2016
- Cloud, SaaS, Web
- Mobile – Android Native
- Mobile – iOS Native
- Live Online
- In Person
- Business Hours
What are the LeadSquared users saying?
ToolsMetric is bringing you reviews shared by some of this platform’s users. Keep reading to find out what its users have to say about this marketing automation solution.
1. Rahul V.- “Very Useful Software for Sales Field”
Used the software for: 1-2 years
Reviewer source: GetApp
- Overall score- 5/5
- Ease of Use- 5 / 5
- Features & Functionality- 5 / 5
- Customer Support- 5 / 5
- Value for Money- 4 / 5
Pros: I have been using this software for quite some time now. And I am very happy with my experience. Some of the top features of this marketing automation platform are reminder pop-ups, email notifications, email campaigns, defined dashboard and more. It is very simple to use for me as well as my team. Whenever we have a doubt or stuck with something, the support team at LeadSquared is always there to help us out.
Cons: I do not have anything to complain about this software. One thing that I want to mention is that third party integration with LSQ takes time. The platform should consider working on this.
Overall: All in all, I have found this software very helpful in the last 1.5 years. I would definitely like to recommend it to other users as well.
Neeraj R.- “One stop solution for storing lead information”
Business Development Manager
Used the software for: 1-2 years
Reviewer source: Capterra
• Overall score- 4/5
• Ease of Use- 5 / 5
• Features & Functionality- 5 / 5
• Customer Support- 5 / 5
• Value for Money- 4 / 5
Pros: My team has been using this software for more than a year. Some of the reasons why we prefer this platform over others are its simplicity, availability of numerous features, cost-effective, and an amazing support team. By using this platform, my team has been able to save a lot of time and money. I do not think I will move on from this marketing automation platform to something else.
Cons: There are a few things I would like this platform to work on. For instance, the email editor can be better; the landing page editor needs more features and so on.
Overall: My overall experience with this software has been good. However, there are varied issues this platform can work on. Once such issues are solved, I think this might be the best marketing automation platform for my team.
We have been using LeadSquared for about 2 years now for all our Email Marketing and Lead Management requirements. LeadSquared has been exceptionally good and has been evolving continuously to give us more features and options. My teams love the ease of use, the design and the continuously evolving new features. The customer support has been exceptional.
- 1) Excellent set of features and continuously evolving
- 2) Simple and Extremely user friendly Interface
- 3) Powerful and extremely useful dashboards
- 4) Quality of support
- 5) Excellent Up time record without any problems
- We would love to replace our CRM completely but there are a few things that LeadSquared misses for our needs. But we believe that these features are scheduled in the roadmap. So, its just a matter of time.