Read this detailed Leadpages review to know more about its features, pricing plans, benefits, integrations, and more.
What is Leadpages?
Leadpages is a cloud-based lead generation and landing page builder primarily designed for small to medium-sized businesses. Leadpages help customers create landing pages, increase website traffic, and collect new leads to formulating marketing campaigns.
One of the major benefits of Leadpages is that it enables users to create mobile-friendly landing pages and pop-up boxes. Leadpages include a range of segmenting and customer targeting tools to run campaigns for a dedicated audience.
Leadpages also help users link their campaigns to different marketing tools which include payment processors, email automation, webinar platforms, and more.
The real-time dashboards provide a comprehensive view of how campaigns are performing.
In a nutshell, Leadpages allows users to:
- Improve online presence
- Collect quality leads
- Optimize campaigns and grow
- Sell products & services
- Company: Acquired by Redbrick
- Website: https://www.leadpages.com/
- Founded in 2010
- Country of origin: United States of America
Leadpages key metrics
Leadpages offers multiple intuitive tools which make creating, publishing, and updating content look like a walk in the park. Users do not require any prior coding experience to create high-quality mobile-responsive pages.
The repository of ready-made templates along with drag & drop customizations allows users to publish content in minutes.
Unlike most of its competitors, Leadpages provides optimization tips in real-time using its built-in technology, Leadmeter. Leadmeter analyzes the content of the page, compares it to thousands of pages in Leadpages’s database, and offers step-by-step guidance on how users can optimize their page.
Users can optimize their lead pages to improve conversions by running endless split tests such as multivariate and A/B tests.
Leadpages important features
Leadpages enable users to host a website and landing pages on a free domain owned by the vendor. The domain is hosted on an HTTPS address and secured with SSL encryption.
Tracking & analytics
Third-party tracking codes such as Google Analytics can be used seamlessly with the Facebook Ad builder. Leadpages automatically place the Facebook tracking pixel to enable smooth tracking.
This feature is extremely useful as it helps users preview content across various screen sizes and thereby optimize how it displays on mobile, tablet, and desktop.
All pages created on Leadpages are secured with HTTPS and SSL protocols. Regardless of whether users connect their own domain or use their Leadpages domain, the pages are well-protected.
Users can create SEO-friendly pages by customizing and previewing how pages appear on search engines. The preview option allows users to set meta tags and preview pages in real-time.
Some other notable features include:
- Page builder
- Conversion tools
- Design & templates
- Site builder
Leadpages offers three pricing plans. To know more details about each Leadpages pricing plan, visit the vendor’s website.
The three pricing plans are:
- 1 site
- Free custom domain
- Landing pages, pop-ups, alert bars
- Free hosting
- Mobile-responsive site templates
- Tech support (email)
- 40+ integrations
Inclusions: Everything in Standard plus
- 3 sites
- Tech support (email and chat)
- Online sales and payments
- Unlimited A/B split testing
- Email trigger links
- 10 opt-in text campaigns
Inclusions: Everything in Pro plus
- Up to 50 sites
- Priority tech support (phone)
- Advanced integrations
- 1-on-1 quick start call
- 50 extra opt-in-text campaigns
- 5 pro-sub-accounts
Leadpages Pros and Cons
- One of the best platforms to create and publish landing pages. The landing page builder comes with some excellent features which simplify the creation of landing pages.
- Range of integration options available (Stripe, WordPress, etc.)
- Real-time optimization features are unique and hard to find on other platforms.
- Mobile and SEO-friendly landing pages can be created within minutes.
- The vast template library for landing page creation
- Ease of use
- Coupon functionality with Stripe does not work properly
- Aspect ratios tend to change when users design a page and try to preview it.
- Require additional drop & drag functionalities
- Lack of image design freedom
- Can slow down the operating systems
- Widget options are limited
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- InfusionSofy by Keap
- Bing Ads
- Facebook Ads
To find out more about Leadpages integrations, visit the vendor’s website.
Free trial – Yes
Free version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, web-based
- Desktop – Windows
- Desktop – Mac
- Live online
- Video tutorials
- Small-sized businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Standard: $27 per month
- PRO: $59 per month
- Advanced: $239 per month
- Tech support
- Online community
- Phone and chat
- 1-on-1 quick start call
- Virtual workshops
- Marketing 360
- HubSpot Marketing Hub