Skuad Review: Read this in-depth Skuad review to learn more about its key features, pricing plans, integrations, and other specifications.
What is Skuad?
Skuad is a cloud-based HR software that provides all the key tools you need to create and manage remote teams. You can use Skuad to discover, hire, and onboard full-time employees and contractors in over 160 countries.
In addition, you can also create compliant contracts, manage receipt and invoice generation, automate payments, run KYC checks using the platform for your global contractors and employees.
Get payment and withdrawal flexibility for your team only with Skuad.
- Company: Skuad
- Website: https://www.skuad.io/
- Country of origin: Singapore
Skuad Key Features
Remote talent acquisition
Discover and build a team of winners with global talent without having to worry about creating a subsidiary. With the platform’s employee onboarding, local entities, and compliant payroll, users can easily manage their statutory benefits.
Hire employees globally with Skuad seamlessly. You can pay your employees and global contractors in just a few seconds.
Manage the payments for your global contractors in over 160 countries with a single powerful dashboard.
Skuad handles IC compliance, payments, onboarding, and payments for you while you can enjoy the benefits of optimal exchange rates without any hidden charges.
Onboard your new hires digitally in just a few minutes. From India to Uruguay, enjoy complaint onboarding for your remote employees with Skuad’s turnkey solutions.
Put compliance on autopilot
The platform is compliant with all the regulatory requirements, employment laws, audit needs, and country-specific taxes to ensure that you do not land in trouble.
Skuad simplifies legal complexities and takes you through the statutory requirements of creating teams in more than 160 countries.
Skuad Features Overview
- Activity dashboard
- Benefits management
- Compliance management
- Document management
- Employee database
- Employee management
- Leave tracking
- Performance management
- Recruitment management
- Succession planning
- Time and attendance
- Training management
- Leave tracking
Skuad offers three main pricing plans. You can hire your first employee for free and take it from there as you start building your team.
Check out all the Skuad pricing plans below:
Price: $19 per contractor/month
- Pay employees in the currency of their choice
- Live chat support
- Real-time track and approve contractor invoices
- Use Skuad’s secure platform to manage all contractor documents
Price: $199 per employee/month
- Create localized employment agreements that are vetted by Skuad’s HR experts
- Manage, track, and approve Paid Time Off seamlessly with Skuad
- Multi-channel assistance with a dedicated account manager
Price: Custom pricing
- On-demand support
- Customized reporting options
- Dedicated customer success team
- Free consultation
Skuad Pros and Cons
- The platform has helped companies of all sizes to scale across the globe seamlessly.
- With Skuad companies have managed to onboard new hires without any hiccups.
- The tool’s digital onboarding features have made it extremely easy to make international payments.
- Skuad has simplified remote team management for companies all around the world.
- Excellent customer service and support team.
- Low awareness about the tool on the internet.
- The learning curve is high compared to similar tools.
- A lot of users have requested additional training material and information.
We do not have enough information to state with which other third-party tools Skuad can be integrated.
Free Trial – Yes
Fre Version – Yes
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
- Live online
Skuad pricing plans
- Global payments: $19 per contractor/month
- Global employment: $199 per employee/month
- Skuad enterprise: Custom pricing
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Knowledge base
- Chat support
- 24/7 (live rep)
- Papaya Global
- Square Payroll
- PayPro Workforce Management
We hope you liked reading this Skuad review. Leave your comments below and tell us about your experience while using the tool.