Missinglettr Review: Read our Missinglettr review to learn more about its key features, pricing plans, integrations, and more.
What is Missinglettr?
Missinglettr is a cloud-based automated social media campaign management software that allows companies, brands, and freelancers to convert their content into engaging and robust drip campaigns.
These drip campaigns can be launched on multiple social media platforms, sites, and channels.
Missinglettr is a smart, powerful, and simple social media marketing platform that eliminates the need to navigate between multiple applications to automate and grow your social media presence.
Create drip campaigns, curate the best content, and publish content according to your content calendar. Once you post your content, track its key parameters using the intuitive dashboard.
Right from ideation to analytics, Missinglettr offers the best features to take your social media marketing game to a whole new level.
- Company: Missinglettr
- Website: https://missinglettr.com/
- Founded in 2015
- Country of origin: United Kingdom
Missinglettr Key Features
Create the best social media drip campaigns to receive the desired engagement and inbound traffic.
Delivering messages manually to all your contacts on your list is time-consuming and hinders productivity. Social media drip campaigns work more or less the way email drip campaigns do.
Regardless of the platform, you choose to post content on, Missinglettr will detect it and add it to the library to be dripped out with time.
The platform leverages AI to pull out the most valuable images and quotes from your content.
The curating function of the platform helps you save hundreds of hours while curating content for your social media posts.
Offer value with your content and show your domain expertise with hand-curated content for your audience.
The tool’s multi-purpose social media calendar enables you to automate, streamline, schedule, and publish content on autopilot.
The calendar does more than just schedule posts on social media. Stay on top of your social media campaign and add notes whenever required.
Glance through your social media calendar and get a fair idea of what is in the pipeline.
Track the most critical parameters of your social media campaigns including the performance of your posts and brand mentions from a single dashboard.
The dashboard also provides you with important insights to determine the best time to post content. Find out which social media platform works best for you based on the engagement on these platforms.
Missinglettr Features Overview
- Automated publishing
- Content management
- Campaign analytics
- Conversion tracking
- Custom domains
- Email marketing
- Multi-account management
- Post scheduling
- Reporting and statistics
- Tag management
- Third-party integrations
- Social media monitoring
- ROI tracking
The vendor offers three main pricing plans for all types of customers. Check out all the Missinglettr pricing options and choose the best plan for your business.
- 1 workspace
- 1 social profile
- 50 scheduled posts
- 0 extra users
Price: $19 per month
- 1 workspace
- 1 extra user
- 3 social profiles
- 500 scheduled posts
Price: $59 per month
- 3 workspaces
- 9 social profiles
- 3,000 scheduled posts
- Unlimited extra users
- 10 curate posts per month
Missinglettr Pros and Cons
- If you are looking to streamline your social media posting, Missinglettr is one of the best tools to do that.
- One of the best features of the tool is automatic drip-feeding. The platform creates the post, provides options to edit, and also customizes the post.
- The tools generator helps you create social media posts based on the hashtags, quotes, and random images in your article.
- The amount of posts the tool can generate from articles is impressive.
- Missinglettr is one of the easiest social media auto-posting software in the market.
- It would be nice if the vendor created a mobile application.
- The customization options are limited.
- Once the campaigns are completed, it is hard to put them back in the funnel.
- At times, the image suggestions are not up to the mark.
- When new features are added, there are occasional glitches.
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
Missinglettr pricing plans
- Free: $0
- Solo: $19 per month
- Pro: $59 per month
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Knowledge base
- Appu Social
- Social HorsePower
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Facelift Cloud
- Sked Social
- ThumbStopper Brand Manager
We hope you liked reading this Missinglettr review. Leave your comments below and tell us about your experience while using this tool.