Buzz Review: Read this detailed Buzz review to learn more about the tool’s features, pricing plans, integrations, and other specifications.
What is Buzz?
Buzz is a cloud-based robust deal-closing sales engagement platform that is designed for businesses of all sizes. Businesses can widen their reach using the tool’s wide range of features.
Buzz allows you to reach the most relevant audience at the right time and build a successful network. Email sequencing and sourcing allow you to reach your most important prospects and current customers.
The platform has an intuitive user interface that makes it one of the easiest tools to use.
If you are looking for a tool to take your sales engagement to the next level, you should consider Buzz.
- Company: Buzz Outreach Limited
- Website: https://www.buzz.ai/
- Country of origin: Canada
Buzz Key Features
Smart lead generation
The proprietary lead generation technology allows you to attract the most suitable high-value and relevant prospects. Besides, Buzz is compatible with most of the leading data sources, making it easier to collect leads.
Verified lead information
Data enrichment allows users to gather accurate contact details. This means that Buzz verifies every new prospect to ensure you do not miss out on any valuable leads and opportunities.
Consistent and sequential cadences pave the way for perfectly timed and automated follow-ups for messages you receive across different business touchpoints.
Buzz creates reports that allow you to identify problem areas to ensure you are focused on growth and reach optimal efficiency levels.
Once you register as Buzz user, you can create your first campaign instantly. You can also share data pertaining to your lead generation and business goals to maximize the efficiency of your lead generation campaigns.
The platform allows you to analyze who has opened your emails and clicked on links. Besides, you also get a better understanding of how your audience is engaging with your content.
These reports provide valuable insights related to your most important metrics.
Buzz Features Overview
- Lead generation
- Automated follow-ups
- Targeted lead generation
- Lead verification
- Smart lead generation
- Real-time campaign insights
- Customer engagement
- Social activity tracking
- Single-click targeting
- Smart labels
- Social touchpoint
- Success reports
- Multi-channel sequences
- Intelligent sequences
The vendor offers four main pricing plans you can choose from. Check out all the Buzz pricing plans below:
Price: $995 (paid annually), $95 per month
- Built in chat support
- A/B tested outreach templates
- 12,000 enriched profiles
- Buzz Help Centre and onboarding
- Done-by-you software
Price: $2995 (paid annually), $295 per month
- Ongoing 1-on-1 success strategy
- Detailed implementation and onboarding
- 36,000 enriched profiles
- Dedicated campaign manager and successful support
- Add Appt setting $500 USD
- 60,000 enriched profiles
- A/B tested targeting and outreach
- Entirely Done-for-You
- Dedicated copywriter, campaign manager, and support
Price: Custom pricing
- Unlimited users
- Adoption analysis and strategy
- Custom profile enrichment
- Collaborative workspaces
- Custom onboarding and support
Buzz Pros and Cons
- The user interface (UI) is very easy to understand and pretty innovative.
- Users can add various data sources including LinkedIn and Excel to name a few.
- The platform offers users the ability to segment their prospects based on whether they are engaging with your content or not.
- The tool makes it easy to track emails, best time schedule to members, attend meetings, and more.
- Relatively short learning curve.
- Customer support needs to improve.
- The tool is not very economical for small and medium-sized businesses
- Frequency of system downtime when there are new updates or upgrades.
- Zoho CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Free Trial – No
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
- Live online
Buzz pricing plans
Check out all the Buzz pricing plans below:
- Basic: $95 per year
- Essential: $295 per month
- Pro: $995 per month
- Enterprise: custom pricing
- Small businesses
- Medium businesses
- Large businesses
- Phone support
- Knowledge base
- HubSpot Sales Hub
- Zoho CRM
- Cirrus Insight
We hope you liked reading this Buzz review. Tell us about your favorite features and how Buzz has helped your business.