Authory Review: Read this in-depth Authory review to learn more about its key features, pricing plans, integrations, and other specifications.
What is Authory?
Authority is a cloud-based software that allows bloggers, journalists, and thought leaders to have complete control over their articles. Users can also identify and build their audience and progress in their careers.
The platform imports a writer’s previous pieces of content and creates backups so that they are never lost. In addition, you can also create an aesthetically pleasing portfolio page for all the work you do. The page is automatically updated when you publish new content.
Over 1,000 writers use Authory each day including journalists from The New York Times, TechCrunch, CNN, and The Economist.
- Company: Imprint
- Website: https://authory.com/
- Founded in 2017
- Country of origin: Germany
Authory Key Features
Authory provides a portfolio page for every author, enabling them to showcase their work efficiently. In addition, your portfolio page will be automatically updated with new content pieces
The portfolio page presents all types of content you publish including podcasts, articles, and videos. Add your own flavor to the portfolio page by customizing the different sections of the page according to your preferences.
The platform evaluates the sources that you have you have chosen to create and publish new content.
The platform creates a copy of every piece of content you create and saves it securely. Authority will also find all your previous pieces of content and back it up for you.
Blend different pieces of content and convert them into collections. Authority’s automated rules enable you to populate Collections in just a few seconds. Each Collection of content comes with a private share link allowing you to share your content only with a select group of people.
Get detailed statistics of all your social media engagement across different social media platforms. Social media analytics is available for every piece of content you create and publish online. The platform will give you a notification about all your social media interactions in a concise manner.
Authory Features Overview
- Content management
The vendor offers a fixed rate of $10/month (paid monthly).
Authory Pros and Cons
- Authory also comes with various features that enable seamless creation and publishing of newsletters.
- All the features are useful and relevant, with a minimal learning curve.
- Setting up the tool is extremely easy.
- It is easy to look for content using filters.
- It is very easy to organize writings in collections by topic, publication type, year, and more.
- Authority does an excellent job in picking articles from defined sources, making it a low-maintenance affair after the initial setup.
- Although the tool is easy to use, it does not have a lot of features to sort and remove articles that are added in bulk.
- The platform does provide a host of templates that can be customized and shared with users.
- The menu of document types is not very easy to find.
We do not have this information yet. We will update this section once we have enough information.
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Phone support
- The Magazine Manager
- Ad Sales Genius
- LaunchPad Media Management
Thank you for reading this Authory review. Leave your comments below and tell us about your experience while using the tool.