Arya Reviews: Read this in-depth tool review to learn more about Arya’s features, pricing plans, integrations, and more.
What is Arya?
Arya is a SaaS recruiting software for businesses of all sizes. It leverages the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to match open job positions with the most suitable candidates.
The tool allows recruiters to minimize costs and improve the quality of their workforce. They can improve the quality of their talent pool by organizing qualifying, sourcing, and engagement activities.
The People Intelligence engine that powers Arya enables recruiters to view a candidate’s entire career journey. This makes it easier for them to evaluate whether a candidate is a perfect match for the job.
- Company: Leoforce, LLC
- Website: https://goarya.com/
- Founded in 2014
- Country of origin: United States of America
Arya Key Features
The tool offers you the ability to stand out from the rest of your competitors while hiring resources. Arya’s AI takes into account a candidate’s career journey and evaluates if they are a fit for the job.
Benchmark Ideal Candidates
This feature promotes efficiency and allows recruiters to accelerate the entire hiring process. The platform’s AI keeps a track of what type of candidates are shortlisted, ignored, hired, or rejected. It benchmarks ideal candidates based on these trends and data and arms the HR to populate their pipeline with an ideal list of candidates.
Find the best talent across different sources on the internet. You can search multiple sources at the same time such as internal systems, job boards, social databases, and other global talent sources.
Due to the power of AI, the tool can evaluate different candidates and match them with different jobs within seconds.
Arya Features Overview
- Assessment management
- Background screening
- Candidate management
- Job posting
- Interview management
- Predictive analytics
- Recruiting firms
- Resume parsing
- Resume search
- Self-service portal
- Virtual personal assistant (VPA)
Free Plan: $0
- Sample of 10 real candidates
- 24/7 support
- Pre-qualified applicant list
- Candidates from no-fee candidate sources
Basic: $199 per job
- Up to 100 qualified candidates
- Everything in the Free plan
- Full contact information for candidates
- Recruiting experts shortlisted candidates
Full Service: $599/job
- 24/7 support
- Everything in the Basic plan
- Job opening advertised for better impact
- Candidate screening
Arya Pros and Cons
- The platform provides a list of the best candidates within seconds
- You can export results to share the same with all team members
- The AI tool offered by the vendor acts as an automated front-end sourcing tool
- The ability to search across multiple job boards at the same time
- Arya is a very simple and straightforward tool to use
- The vendor does not offer a free trial to test the features of the tool
- The customer support is not satisfactory
- There are no filters that allow users to find data particular profiles with specific data
- There is no option to look for candidates in one city or a country.
Information is not available.
Free Trial – No
Free Version – Yes
- Cloud, Web-based, SaaS
- Live online
Arya pricing plans
- Free Plan: $0
- Basic: $199/job
- Full Service: $599/job
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Phone support
- 24/7 (live rep)
- CEIPAL ATS
- Zoho Recruit
- QJumpers Applicant Tracking
- SAP SuccessFactors
- Indeed Hiring Platform
Did you find what you were looking for in this Arya review? Leave your comments to tell us about your experience.