Agilron Review: Read our unbiased Agilrron review to learn more about its key features, pricing plans, integrations, and more.
What is Agiliron?
Agiliron is a retail management system that allows businesses to streamline order management, CRM records, and records from different sales channels in one platform.
Users have access to a full range of tools such as point of sales (POS), order management, inventory management, business intelligence, and more.
The platform offers flexibility to sell from anywhere at any time via mobile devices, tablets, and a desktop. The vendor also supports offline access, enabling users to sell their products without an internet connection.
- Company: Agiliron
- Website: https://www.agiliron.com/
- Founded in 2007
- Country of origin: United States of America
Agiliron Key Features
Point of sale
The platform redefines retail point of sale. The POS allows users to sell from anywhere at any time in the world. The POS can be accessed even when users do not have an internet connection.
Multi-channel sales channel
Agiliron can be seamlessly integrated into third-party channels such as eBay & Amazon. Users can choose the products they want to sell and also select a preferred channel. Besides, even the pricing for each channel can be defined.
The inventory management system enables users to manage their stock levels across different channels.
The mobile application paves the way for efficient warehouse picking, conducting cycle counts, creating products, and also add images to products.
The order management system simplifies order management for you. You can use the interface to sell products and manage different orders across multiple sales channels.
The business intelligence features provide an overview of all the core business processes such as products, fulfillment, inventory, and other operational data.
Agiliron Features Overview
- 3PL management
- Backorder management
- Commission management
- Employee management
- Email marketing
- Inventory management
- Loyalty program
- Order fulfillment
- Order management
- Product identification
- Recurring orders
- Reorder management
- Sales reports
- Warehouse management
- Supplier management
- Sales reports
- Purchase order management
Agiliron pricing plans: Users can choose between three main pricing plans. Each plan comes with a free trial for 30 days.
Check out all the Agilron pricing plans below:
Price: $85 per month
- 1 user log-ins
- 2 sales channels included
- Unlimited orders
- Point of sales
- Featured CRM
- Unlimited email support
Price: $169 per month
- 1 user log-in
- Unlimited phone support
- Multiple stock locations
- Custom communications templates
- Advanced inventory management
Price: $255 per month
- 1 user log-in
- Channels across different currencies
Agiliron Pros and Cons
- The platform can be easily connected to eBay, Shopify, Amazon, and similar applications.
- The onboarding process is extremely smooth and straightforward.
- The staff training is very helpful and provides immense clarity regarding the different features.
- The CRM system is very intuitive and easy-to-use
- The inventory management system allows users to enter product images and SEO information.
- Steep learning curve.
- Although the interface of a few systems is intuitive, the overall interface of the platform is not very intuitive.
- The support team is slow to respond to customer requests and queries.
- Although the training is excellent, it is very time-consuming.
- SPS Commerce
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
- Live online
Agiliron pricing plans
- Premier: $85 per month
- Enterprise: $169 per month
- Global Enterprise: $255 per month
- Knowledge base
- Phone support
- Finale Inventory
- Acctivate Inventory Management
- RockSolid MAX
- Zoho Inventory
- DEAR Systems
- QuickBooks Online
- SAP Commerce Cloud
- Epicor Prophet 21
We hope we covered all the key features in our Agiliron review. Leave your comments below and tell us about your experience while using the tool.