When it comes to searching, evaluating, purchasing and deploying an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution, it is not as simple as it once was. With various types of needs and requirements, there’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to choosing an ERP software. Hence, while no one can debate that ERP software is a must for any business, choosing the right vendor and solution is a complicated process. This process not only requires in-depth research about its technical capabilities but also other factors.
Keeping this in mind, we have compiled a list of the top ERP tools, which you should consider. Whether its inclusion in a recent analyst report, the release of an innovative new tool, or a bump in venture funding, these are the ERP providers that have earned watch list status from ToolsMetric for 2019!
An open-source enterprise resource planning software, ERPNext aims to help businesses of all sizes with multiple operations functions in order to optimize efficiency within their workplace. Moreover, the software also assists companies with accounting, project management, sales, purchase, inventory, customer relation management, administration, human resource management, manufacturing and more within a single interface. What makes this software convenient for businesses is that it is available on both cloud-based and on-premise deployment options.
- Easy to use as it has a user-friendly interface
- Efficient and transparent as it is open-source in nature
- Simple and easy customization
- Personalization options
- Customer support available 24-7
Besides this, in order for business convenience, ERPNext supports both Linux and Web browser operating systems. A free trial of the software is available for those who want to test it first. Pricing is flexible with payment plans depending on the number of users. The cloud-based version of the software is priced on a per-user basis.
For more information about ERPNext, click here!
2. Paragon ERP
A cloud-based software, Pargon ERP is a suite that is beneficial for businesses that are between small to midsize, across all industries. The main purpose of this tool is that it gives users the tools to help them manage and run business operations smoothly. Paragon ERP’s customer service function allows you to track user information like sales orders or merchandise returns, customer relationship management data and you can even track their credit notes! Other tools available in this software include filing tax, payroll, audits, reporting, along with general ledger management.
- The configuration is effective as it can be used to meet all types of requirements, without any custom coding
- Minimal need for internal IT
For more information about Paragon ERP, click here!
SYSPRO is an enterprise resource planning software that supports the control, integration, and synchronization of the manufacturing process for both short and long production runs. The solution offers a choice between on-premise and cloud-based deployment.
SYSPRO is a powerful enterprise resource planning platform designed to help businesses, specifically in the manufacturing sector, integrate, synchronize and control the manufacturing process. SYSPRO manufacturing software offers functionality that helps companies in better managing their core competencies with both standalone and integrated suite options.
- Excellent capabilities for distribution and manufacturing companies
- Comprehensive but very easy to use. Choice of different menu approaches
- The extensive number of available modules
For more information about SYSPRO, click here!
4. NetSuite ERP
A scalable cloud ERP solution, NetSuite ERP is best used for high-growing, mid-sized business, and large enterprises. Right from finance management, revenue management, fixed assets, order management, billing, and inventory management, this platform provides automation for front and back-office processes. By doing this, NetSuite ERP enables the organization to have a customizable view of key performance indicators and reports for their role.
This software is often referred to the leader in its niche as it smartly executes a combination of financial management operations and built-in business intelligence. NetSuite ERP helps companies make data-driven and well-informed decisions, making it an all-time favorite.
- This software is excellent in time management, managing expenses, and project management
- Solid performance, cloud-based, easy to create users and superb security
- Netsuite offers complete modules to run a business just like Inventory, Accounting, and CRM
For more information about NetSuite ERP, click here!
5. Oracle E-Business Suite
Oracle E-Business Suite is a cloud-based suite containing integrated, global business applications that enable organizations to make decisions and manage costs of operations. The suite also includes on-premise customer relationship management (CRM) solution designed to help sales, service and marketing departments make information-driven decisions and manage costs and performance.
Built on an open, standards-based architecture, E-Business Suite CRM helps streamline business processes and allows key divisions to draw references from the same source of data.
- Oracle E-Business suite could provide you everything that you need and could help you better improve your overall data, analytics, and reporting
- Easy to integrate with 3rd party applications and very easy to personalize the application
- All information related to your company is saved in one place and can be accessed easily, from anywhere, as long as you are connected to the server.
For more information about Oracle E-Business, click here!
6. Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an ERP solution built for small, medium-sized, and growing companies. The system offers specialized functionality for manufacturing, distribution, government, retail, and other industries. It was originally developed by Denmark-based Navision A/S until it was acquired by Microsoft in 2002. Microsoft Dynamics NAV is deployable in the cloud or on-premise. The product is highly adaptable to suit your specific needs in any industry. It can be used by businesses in various departments. The software can serve sales and service, project management, business intelligence, supply chain, reporting, manufacturing, operations, and financial management and accounting.
- User-friendly does not need intensive training for users on how to use it, entering data or even generating reports
- Flexible and customizable for all the company needs: general accounting, A/R, A/P, Fixed Assets, and Budgeting needs.
- Fast integration with MS Outlook and other Microsoft products possible
For more information about Microsoft Dynamics NAV, click here!
Acumatica is a cloud-based ERP software and offers a wide range of tools and features for businesses that cater to different industries. It’s a complete solution for automating all your business operations. Acumatica software is specifically designed for manufacturing organizations that are looking for a complete operational solution. It is an easy-to-use, flexible software that supports a number of manufacturing processes. Acumatica is a cloud-based enterprise resource planning solution offering a platform that has been designed for mid-size customers with a complete, real-time view across the business.
The Acumatica ERP suite of integrated business management applications includes multi-company accounting and financial management, manufacturing planning and control, time and expense, distribution, project accounting, construction, services, retail, e-commerce and customer relationship management (CRM). All the software capabilities are fully integrated and built using standard Microsoft tools. It also comes with features such as approval workflows, self-service reporting, and document management.
- Easy navigation
- A browser-based application which makes it easy to use mobile devices
- Non-user-based pricing that easily accommodates growing companies
- Offers a centralized management system which enables the control of corporate data in a single system.
- Provides flexibility to choose where the software is deployed–internally or through Acumatica as a SaaS offering
- Outside-the-office program access via any device supports a modern web browser.
For more information about Acumatica ERP, click here!
8. Infor Visual ERP
Infor Visual ERP software is specifically designed for manufacturing organizations that are looking for a complete operational solution. It is an easy-to-use, flexible software that supports a number of manufacturing processes. Infor® enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions are for enterprise-level and small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) have been exceeding the expectations of its consumers for over 30 years.
The ERP tool offers industry-specific CloudSuite™ solutions for companies of all sizes. Built on robust ERP systems like Infor M3, Infor LN, and Infor CloudSuite Financials, Infor’s industry CloudSuite solutions deliver top-notch functionality for process and discrete manufacturers; global and SMB wholesale distributors, and service industries that require end-to-end financial, human capital, supply and enterprise performance management.
Infor VISUAL® ERP helps manufacturers deliver consistently profitable results. It offers a complete, end-to-end ERP solution that enables order-driven manufacturing companies to maintain a competitive advantage through the on-time delivery of quality products.
- Is integrated and ready for use in less than 16 Weeks
- Provides elite customer Support
- No more upgrade installations or testing
- Costing, scheduling, and material planning tools
- A comprehensive software package which covers many features in the base product
- Has all of the features required by a mid-level manufacturing company
- Great scheduling tools with a tightly integrated general ledger
- Slid drill down features within many modules
- Meets MTO, CTO, ETO, and ATO manufacturing requirements
For more information about Infor Visual ERP, click here!