Bambee HR Reviews: Read this tool review to discover its key features, integrations, pricing plans, and more.
What is Bambee?
Bambee is a human resource (HR) platform that is developed for businesses of all sizes.
The tool primarily enables businesses to create and establish robust HR policies, streamline onboarding & terminations, and maintain compliance.
The vendor also provides complete remote HR support through email, chat, and phone.
As of now, the platform is used by clients from over 20 industries across all the 50 states in the U.S.
- Company: Bambee
- Website: https://www.bambee.com/
- Country of origin: United States of America
Bambee Key Features
Company policy management
The platform allows users to create, manage, and implement company policies. You can easily create and execute HR policies that cover areas such as non-discrimination, sick leaves, sexual harassment, and more.
Businesses can invite their employees to create folders, share files, write memos, and also sign critical documents using the platform’s secure e-signature technology.
This feature ensures that the right files are stored in the right location. Besides, it also facilitates internal compliance and streamlines the organization of your files.
Adequate and relevant training programs can prevent workplace conflicts. Bambee provides more than 650 courses and the most effective tools which allow you to build a robust working environment.
State and Federal laws across the U.S. mandate that specific company documents need to be submitted for a stipulated time. Bambee makes it easy for companies to fulfill their retention requirements.
Bambee Features Overview
- Team communication
- Policy management
- Real-time chat
- Employee training
- Document management
- Customizable HR policies
Bambee offers pricing plans according to your employee strength and company requirements.
For 1-4 employees
- Price: $99 per month plus a one-time setup fee of $500
For 5-19 employees
- Price: $199 per month plus a one-time setup fee of $500
For 20-49 employees
- Price: $299 per month plus a one-time setup fee of $1,000
For 50-500 employees
- Price: custom pricing
Bambee Pros and Cons
- The platform makes it extremely easy to create and implement HR policies
- Multi-state compliance
- Excellent customer service with quick response time
- One of the most affordable and professional HR solutions
- Very knowledgeable HR managers and policymakers
- Bambee is an excellent platform for small businesses who need assistance with their HR processes and activities
- Steep one-time setup fee
- Some users have reported that there was a delay in the assignment of an HR manager
- Users have also said that scheduling calls with HR managers is not met with success each time
- No refund available on the setup fee
Get in touch with the vendor directly to learn more about which third-party applications can be integrated with this tool.
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, web-based
- Online training
- Training bundles
Bambee pricing plans
- For 1-4 employees: $99 per month plus a one-time setup fee of $500
- For 5-19 employees: $199 per month plus a one-time setup fee of $500
- For 20-49 employees: $299 per month plus a one-time setup fee of $1,000
- For 50-500 employees: Custom pricing
- UKG Dimensions
- ADP Workforce Now
- Hibob HRIS
- Cornerstone HR
Did we cover all the specifications in this Bambee review? Drop your comments below and tell us if we have missed out on any feature.