Upstack Review: Read our detailed Upstack review to learn more about its key features, pricing plans, integrations, and other specifications.
What is Upstack?
Upstack is a cloud-based platform that allows companies to hire all types of developers including Android, full-stack, front-end, PHP, and expand their remote teams.
If you are looking to add a developer to your team, look no further. Upstack is the perfect platform to fill this gap.
In a nutshell, Upstack allows you to recruit different types of developers to grow your remote team.
- Company: Upstack Technologies
- Website: https://upstack.co/
- Country of origin: United States of America
Upstack Key Features
Post jobs on Upstack and let the platform find the talent you are looking for. Find the exact type of developer you want to recruit.
Create a remote team that is efficient, productive, and understands exactly what you want. Build a team of passionate, accomplished, and ambitious people who will help you develop your dream product.
Upstack’s slackbot closely monitors important tasks and time. View the status of each task and never get caught off guard.
Check your invoices online and organize your payments with Upstack. Pay your recruiters on time for their services.
Upstack Features Overview
- Recruiting management
- Employee management
- Invoice management
- Payment processing
- Job posting
Get in touch with the vendor directly to know more.
Upstack Pros and Cons
- Upstack’s vetting process ensures that companies are hiring legit talent to build their remote teams.
- The hiring process is fast and very personalized creating a spotless experience.
- The quality of developers on Upstack is much better than that offered by other platforms.
- A lot of companies have used Upstack to hire freelance developers for short-term and long-term projects.
- The user interface and experience are not the best in the world.
- Limited learning material is available to understand the different functions of the platform.
- There is a bit of a learning curve involved.
No information available.
Free Trial – Yes
Free Version – Yes
- SaaS, Web-based, Cloud
Upstack pricing plans
Get in touch with the vendor to learn more about Upstack’s different pricing plans.
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Phone support
- Knowledge base
- Candidate Labs
- Victory Lap
- Betts Recruiting
- Hunt Club
- ISG Partners
- Blueprint Expansion
We hope you liked reading this Upstack review. Leave your comments below and tell us about your experience while using the tool.