MarketerHire Reviews: Read our review to know more about MarketerHire’s features, pricing, integrations, and other specifications.
What is MarketerHire?
MarketerHire is a platform that allows companies to hire marketers without breaking a sweat.
It provides a list of pre-vetted talents and the right tools to hire the best marketing talent for your business.
You can either hire marketers full-time or on a freelance basis depending on your requirements. The vendor promises to find a suitable match that fits your needs and budget within 48 hours.
In a nutshell, the platform is a network of freelance and pre-vetted marketers. The vendor aims to connect businesses with top marketers without any hurdles.
You can either hire marketers or even list yourself as a freelancer on the platform.
- Company: MarketerHire LLC
- Website: https://marketerhire.com/
- Country of origin: United States of America
MarketerHire Key Features
MarketerHire has one of the best talent teams that is on the lookout for the best freelance marketers on their platform. Each resource has rich experience and top drawer communication skills.
The vetting process ensures that you hire only the best marketers in your company.
The talent team will scan through hundreds of applications to find the most suitable candidates that fit into your budget and requirements in 48 hours.
You will only pay for what you need. The vendor will not sign you up for a contract that does not suit you.
Users can turn to MarketerHire to build a team of experienced talent for less time and money in comparison to hiring agencies.
MarketerHire Features Overview
- Hiring management
- Candidate verification
- Candidate vetting
- Resource allocation
- Flexible contracts
- Transparent pricing
- Skill review
- Role-based hiring
- Matching experts
The vendor has not provided pricing information on its website. You can get in touch with them directly to find out the pricing details.
MarketerHire Pros and Cons
- The entire process of finding a candidate to hiring is extremely smooth
- Companies can hire the right talent at a much cheaper rate and at a faster rate
- The customer support is excellent
- The vetting process is very reliable and ensures that the candidate are suitable for a specific role
- The platform is a perfect fit for small businesses and startups who are looking to build a dynamic team
- Some customers are clueless about the pricing structure
- Users have reported that the sales staff is pretty aggressive and looking to place a candidate without understanding the requirements
- Services of a few freelancers are overpriced according to a few clients
- At times, the talent team takes longer than expected to get back to your requests
No information was available.
Free Trial – No
Free Version – No
- Small businesses
MarketerHire pricing plans
Get in touch with the vendor directly to find pricing information.
- Webflow Experts
- Branded Surveys
- Leger Opinion
- Survey Time
Did you find all the information you were looking for in this MarketerHire review? Leave your comments below and tell us about your experience!