CloudTask Review: Read this in-depth CloudTask review to learn more about its key features, pricing plans, integrations, and other specifications.
What is CloudTask?
CloudTask is a cloud-based marketplace for sales and development executives. If your company is looking to build an in-house team or rely on an outsourced team, you can use CloudTask to discover and match with agents and contract agencies from around the world.
CloudTask enables companies to improve their efficiency and optimize their team-building processes. As a result, businesses can save valuable time and money and eventually scale.
- Company: CloudTask
- Website: https://www.cloudtask.com/
- Founded in 2014
- Country of origin: Columbia
CloudTask Key Features and Services
Determine if you want to work with sales agents or agencies. Once you make that decision, all you need to do is fill out a form to talk to CloudTask’s team.
Customer success teams
Customer success is designed for B2B lead generation companies who are looking to generate more revenue and help their customers succeed.
The platform offers the right tools to help businesses improve their pipelines by attracting, identifying, and developing affiliate partners and channels.
The vendor’s trained sales admins guide your company’s sales representatives on routing sales tasks including data cleaning, lead sourcing, and more.
CloudTask Features Overview
- Admin services
- Executive presence
- Resource allocation
- Needs assessment
- Scope management
- Talent discovery
Get in touch with the vendor to learn more about CloudTask’s pricing structure.
CloudTask Pros and Cons
- CloudTask’s support team is excellent and offers the right guidance to improve externally and internally.
- The vendor’s main focus is on setting up for their user’s success rather than being pushy to sign a deal.
- CloudTask has strong ties with leading software and SDR companies
- CloudTask’s team has rich expertise in sales and impressive management skills
- Hiring and working with offshore teams is cost-effective.
- The training and onboarding process could be a bit shorter.
- The vendor should share some more in-depth understanding of how the platform works on their website.
- Understanding the reporting aspect can be a bit confusing.
- There is no pricing related information on the vendor’s website
We do not have enough information to add to this section at the moment.
Free Trial – No
Free Version – No
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-based
- Ge in touch with the vendor directly to learn more about the pricing structure.
- Small businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Phone support
- Knowledge base
- Chat support
- Martal Group
- SmartBug Media
- Reel Axis
- Revenue River
- Inbox Insight
- The Lead Market
- VSA Prospecting
- TechTarget Services
We hope you liked reading this CloudTask review. Tell us about your experience while using the tool and what can be improved?