What is Sender?
Sender is one of the best cloud-based email marketing platforms. It is largely designed to help marketers in the e-commerce space to send and manage automated marketing emails. Sender has garnered noteworthy popularity due to its affordability in comparison to other similar tools.
Apart from e-commerce marketers, Sender is also ideal for solopreneurs, startups, and business organizations of all sizes. Bloggers can use Sender’s sophisticated list of automation features and share newsletters with their audience.
Users can use Sender to deliver promotional emails, surveys, and newsletters based on configurable templates. One of the best features of Sender is that it offers plugins for third-party e-commerce tools. This allows businesses to collect product data for emails and attach it to newsletters.
- Company: Sender
- Website: https://www.sender.net/
- Founded in 2012
- Country of origin: Lithuania
Sender has an extensive list of features that help users create tailored customer journeys and forge deeper user relationships.
Welcome emails can be used to inform prospects about their subscription. It is an opportunity for users to make a lasting impression of their company or an organization.
Abandoned cart emails
Abandoned cart emails are one of the most useful features provided by Sender. Users can reach out to visitors who have abandoned their shopping cart in the past by dishing out abandoned cart emails.
Allows users to establish open lines of communication with their audience by sending pre-written messages.
Follow up emails
Users can use this feature to send “thank you” emails after they complete a purchase. This can also be used to gain feedback or offer discounts for transactions in the future.
Drag & drop design-builder
This feature enables users without any past design experience to create visually appealing emails. A campaign can be kickstarted using templates that are available on Sender or by crafting custom designs.
The success or failure of an email campaign can be easily assessed after going through the reports. The comprehensive reports offer in-depth insights which can be used to improve the performance of campaigns in the future.
Sender offers cost-effective and simple pricing plans that require no contracts and set up fees.
- Number of subscribers: 2,500
- 15,000 emails per month
- Includes all features
Sender pricing varies based on the number of subscribers.
The most basic subscription starts from:
- $11 per month
- Number of subscribers: 5,000
- Up to 60,000 emails per month
Sender Pros and Cons
- Pricing: Sender’s pricing plans are one of the most affordable and competitive. The Free forever plan is extremely generous and includes all the features.
- Ease of use: Sender’s interface is simple and easy to understand. Setting up different features is a breeze.
- Customer support: Customer support is very active, fast, and resourceful.
- Email design: Emails are easy to design. The drop & drag feature is very easy to operate and is useful to design newsletters and promotional emails.
- E-commerce: Sender is a well-rounded solution for e-commerce clients and helps clients generate more revenues instantly.
- The segmentation feature requires some tweaks.
- Integration with other applications could get tricky.
- Navigation to the list of subscribers is complicated.
- Does not include a landing page designer.
- Payment processes are not straightforward and not very easy to understand.
Free trial – Yes
Free version – Yes
- Cloud, SaaS, Web
- Video tutorials
- How-to guides
- Small-sized businesses
- Medium-sized businesses
- Large-sized businesses
- The free version is available for up to 2,500 subscribers
- Sender offers custom pricing based on the number of subscribers
- Live support